Reviews for The Chain
Guest chapter 44 . 6/19/2014
So I started reading out of order and now am reading in order- WowWhat a great writer you are! TV show could certainly use you-
RhondaLara chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
This made me laugh!
RhondaLara chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
Divorce will do that to you!
jen chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
I'm new to your fan fiction and then have read your stories a few times and I like be that you Mame seeks so much it awesome. I would love to be his caregiver.
ananova chapter 44 . 11/29/2013
I enjoyed this installment and can't wait to start reading the next story. Thanks for sharing.
ananova chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
Okay, I'm confused as to when Callen and Nico would have had time to have a few weekend breaks in San Diego. Maybe it's cause I'm reading the stories one right after another but the timeline seems to have been too short for that to happen and their relationship too fast. They met when Nico lost her fiance who she thought was 'the one'. Then Callen is all of a sudden attracted to her and she invites him into her room for 'just sex'. But he says it's more than that. Then they're together. While this is going on the team is on protection detail for her so they'll all staying at Deeks' house. Kensi is stabbed but they catch the guy. Then while Kensi is in the hospital recovering (which only seemed like a couple of days) Callen has to undergo eye surgery while Sam, Eric and Deeks head to the mountain. Then you have the whole team out of commission recovering while Sam heads to Pendleton which leads directly into this story. So where was there time for the two to get away for a weekend?

Don't get me wrong, I love your writing and I like Nico. It just seems like everything happens way too fast and then you play with the timeline to try to add things that couldn't have happened. Still, I'm enjoying this story very much, as long as I don't pay attention to details like that, and can't wait to see what happens next.
kath46 chapter 39 . 8/6/2012
I'm from Canada and i have heard of the deep fried mars bar...not that we have them in Canada though! sounds yummy to me!
Lady Seraphina chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
So, don't take this in a creepy way or anything, but I think I love you (and your plot bunnies). I've spent a good chunk of the weekend making my way through this glorious universe you're writing, and thought I would speak up now to tell you that I LOVE IT! I'm never happy that Deeks is hurt, but I can forgive it if he's all cute and drugged out and it's followed by cute Deeks and Kensi time. Anyway, i'll probably review another random chapter as I get further along, just wanted to say thanks :)
flacks girl chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
I can't believe that you have maimed poor Deeks again! What has he ever done to your plot bunny I keep asking myself.

I have really got addicted to this series, congrats Maxie, really well written, and just enough cliffhangers to keep you on the edge.

Still REALLY narked that you keep hurting Deeks though...:)Bless him, ask if your caring, considerate plot bunny can pop up every now and then.
Bones159 chapter 44 . 6/27/2011
I must say that I've never liked EJ and i love how she is the biggest bitch in your stories :D

Can't wait for the next story

- Sarah (Bones159) :)
angelique-anja chapter 44 . 6/26/2011
Brilliant as always Maxie, although... The hair... You did promise to never touch the hair... Ahh well, all good things must ome to an end, and while Marty must grow his hair back, he can do it in your next story (YAY!) Something to look forward to while I write my very boring essay on two dreadfully boring Australian short stories and follow it up with another essay on Henry James' 'Daisy Miller', and 'Tender is the Night' by F. Scott Fitzgerald.

I can't wait to see where that imagination and that collection of plot bunnies will take you next!
melkatt chapter 44 . 6/26/2011
Well done! And what a surprise to see Jack Brandel alive and well! Can't wait to read the next installment in K/D universe!
francesmiller chapter 44 . 6/26/2011
Another great job on this story, even if you did maim Marty's hair at the end! Thank you for all of the quick updates this weekend! I can't wait to read another one of your stories!

Again, fantastic story!
Guest chapter 44 . 6/26/2011
It's so good to read "to be continued in..." on your stories. Hope the next story will be better than this, if that is possible
guii chapter 44 . 6/26/2011
That was the perfect ending!So romantic!ahah

Thank God you will continue, I just find out that I'm very found of yours stories!:D

So update!