Reviews for Battered and Bewildered
LKlovesAK chapter 4 . 7/13
Keep going please.
No more? Damn.
jadethetroll chapter 4 . 1/4
The way you describe her Situation with Ron really gets to me. It seems so real and yet do i feel relieved when he backed away from Hogwarts once again being the safe hafen it promised to always be. Continue, please!
elizabeth.mary.stark chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
This is so good! You should update soon!
amberee89 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Would love to read more! Please update this great story soon!
Americ Pet chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Yes Minerva!
tlc125 chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
Ha ha ha! That was great. It's ashamed that everyone seems so helpless. Maybe it's just something they're not used to dealing with? It's good that the others are becoming aware of the situation now.
Thanks. :-)
tlc125 chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
Not to be rude, but all of this fear could be alleviated if she would press charges against that idiot. Share her memories with the right people and have him sent away. Ron can't have that much pull. No one is above the law.
Even Ginny knows something's wrong now.
Be rid of him and let her learn to move forward. She may have been down, but she still is Hermione. She is logical. Let her use that brain of hers.
I do like your story. Ron may have tricked her, but she's still the smartest witch of the age. ;-)
kmc356 chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
While the "abusive Ron" trope is often painful and unbelievable in fic, your writing here is very compelling. I'm really digging the characterizations and the pacing. Keep up the great work!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
it is your story and you can do what you what, but in canon hermoine was more prone to attack then ron, hermoine has attack ron before ron has never attack her, the idea of ron attacking hermoine seem so ooc that it not believable. but good luck with your story.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
very nice continue please?
teosinte chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
You MUST continue this because it is absolutely amazing!
Oyushu chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Great chapter. I am enjoying the story so far and looking forward to the next chapter. :) One thing though is don't really understand is why they don't just press charges on Ron? I mean he beat her there is no doubt of that, Hermione has enough evidence to send him the Azkaban, problem solved. Plus Minerva could just hex him it bits if he tries to take her.
K.E.Pryde chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Oh my goodness. You updated! YOU UPDATED! I am so glad to see this story continue!
ShadowCub chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Stop sniveling Hermione, you chose the idiot.
Man up and fuck Ron up.