Reviews for You give your hand to me and then you say hello
UnguidedLight chapter 38 . 3/12/2014
Awesome x
Lucy chapter 38 . 8/16/2013
Amazing story :) throughout the story I could sympathise with the characters and that is how a story should be like :) keep writing xx
Guest chapter 38 . 8/16/2013
You are an amazing and creative writer and I hope to read another one
Blackheart10 chapter 37 . 8/13/2013
Nice chapter, lots of drama. Poor Sophie though, always fearing for the lives of people she loves, but hopefully this will be the last time she goes through that kind of situation. I'd like to know more abophout Cara, I mean, what made Sophie to fall for her and I wanna know if Sian and Cara have something in common, apart from they both loving Soph. Great job!
MysticalBex chapter 35 . 7/2/2013
Please continue this's been AGES.
Tofu9162 chapter 35 . 2/24/2013
Yay you're back! I can't wait to see what happens next, I hope they don't trust him and stay. and why is Rosie taking their side over Sophie's AGAIN?! ahhh, the suspense kills me...! can't wait for your next update :D
Anon chapter 35 . 2/19/2013
I was so glad to see an update on here! I had to go back and read through this again to remember what was going on but it was worth it. Cant wait to read more!
Leandra chapter 35 . 1/27/2013
Thank's for the update, for me it's a little entangled at the begining with the way that sol express himself, but it's like we need to re-acquainted with the plot, again thank you so much for update... i'll wait till the next chapter bye ;)
kirstiebrodie92 chapter 35 . 1/27/2013
Omg ur alive! Where have you been? I have missed this story so much! I love it, its one of the best I've read on here! Keep it up its brillant! Oh I cnt wait for the next chapter xx
Leandra chapter 34 . 1/13/2013
Hi... well, I read this story twice now and I think it's great in all senses, and I just want a closure, i look everytime to know if is any update but it doesn't, maybe you're busy or something but i wanna tell you that you did a very good job and i go to wait till you end it. thank for share this piece of your imagination with us. Fan from Colombia ;)
Valkirye -Maiev Windrunner chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Hi there!. Well, heck, I'm not so fan OCC-ness BUT, I adore drama and I like the whole gang thingy, although ballet isn't really my kind of stuff. Anyways, I hope you continue soon.

Really nice story :3
MelissaDP chapter 32 . 8/18/2012
Love this story! I hope you are able to keep the updates coming.
KirstyStarkie chapter 31 . 6/29/2012
This is awesome :) when you next updating?
NaomilyNeedNookie chapter 31 . 6/22/2012
This is awesome :) do you have any original stories that you do?
canadiancorriefan chapter 30 . 5/27/2012
Loved the last couple chapters. Thanks for updating lots.