Reviews for Adjustments
Bones2014 chapter 17 . 2/7/2014
Another beautiful story. I loved it! You are an awesome writer!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/1/2014
you r supab abt these xcterz and ur work rocks
Julie SBXMomX chapter 17 . 9/7/2013
I have just found your stories and I have to say this one was just magic. I really wish the show would of expanded more in their adjustment as a couple and the reveals to friends, etc. How they got around the working together with the FBI ruled. Lovely story. Thx
luverofthings chapter 17 . 6/23/2013
Loved it, I would definitely love to read more
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 17 . 6/15/2013
Perfect ending to a perfect story. I loved every word!
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 14 . 6/15/2013
I love that Brennan included Parker too. I wish that kid was on the show more instead of "in London."
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
I'm afraid that I'm using the word perfect too much in these reviews, but that's exactly what this chapter was: perfect. This scene was better than some dramatic, sweeping declaration of love, and definitely better than the complete lack of a declaration we got on the show. Seriously, sometimes it's like Hart Hanson has no soul. ;)
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
Looking forward to the L-word in the next chapter!
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
No. No, no, no, no! Bones, don't do this. Booth, don't let her do this!

Now see what you've done? You've made me yell at fictional characters!
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
I forgive you for the cliff-hanger. :)
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 7 . 6/15/2013
You and your evil cliff hangers! I'm just thankful that this story is already posted and I don't have to wait for an update!
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
First: "Baghdad Barbie." Bahahaha!
Second: That was a dang perfect reveal, and oh how I wish we'd gotten something like that on the show! Could you just write the show from now on, please?
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
Good explanation. Best I've ever read. Think there's a chance all of this will come to a head in Season 9? Like maybe three years later, the two of them will fight (maybe about the broken engagement) and all of the stuff they never dealt with will finally burst? No? Me neither. :/
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Way to drop that bomb on us! I'm very interested to hear Brennan's explanation, and pleased that they're finally going to discuss the H-word.
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
Someday when I get pregnant, my future husband is going to get his head chewed off if he doesn't leave me alone while I'm puking! Dignity and privacy is right! This was so real, and definitely something the two of them would have to adjust to. Bones doesn't want to be coddled, but Booth is a protector and a worrier by nature. Great job!