Reviews for The Humpty Dumpty Love Song
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Oh my. This was so sad and beautiful and bittersweet and just everything.
I love that she grew and found the perfect guy and that he loved and cherished her. And even though she spend years on the run it wasn't in vain. She learned something. She found herself and it was jsut too beautiful for words. And Lorcan finally grew up, and I hope that he truly regrets all those times he broke her.
Great fic
casper chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Love love love it! Yeah it wasn't a healthy relationship but there was acknowledgement of that and Roxanne was a very strong character! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
NellieNotMolly chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Oh my, Sophia, this one was a roller coaster! But I'm always glad to read the happy ending!

It looks like I have missed quite a few of your stories, somehow! I will have some catching up to do now! :-)
melakem chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Oh! I'm so happy to have such a gift from you! I hope your hiatus is going wonderfully, but, I'm so grateful that you got hit by this story and posted it!

I loved it. Maybe it's not a healthy relationship; but, not all of them are. That doesn't mean that they don't make us happy when they're working. And, really, who's to say it's not healthy? We don't all hit the same level of maturity at the same time. Maybe it began as an unhealthy, too one-sided affair; but, maybe, just maybe, it became healthy at long last?

(Sometimes, I think that you peer into my secrets and explain them to me so that I can accept them as they are, instead of wishing them to be different. grinning I used to think that my experiences were unique; but, you write stories all the time that prove they were not.)