Reviews for Being From a different galaxy
Random Drifter chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
My eyes! They burn. Dude, one of the most basic elements of storytelling is "show, don't tell". You don't always have to adhere strictly to it, but actually showing us the events as they happened, rather than simply stating it like a Wikipedia chapter, would have made this first chapter much easier to read.

Also, Jessy is already showing dangerous signs of Marty Stu/Mary Sue syndrome. He's basically a rip-off of Captain America, which is a slippery slope down to being overpowered all the way through the story.

Oh, and lol at North Korea taking over anything. They couldn't even conquer their own peninsula, alien weapons or not. Speaking of which, "it now looked like the world of Futureama. Though there no aliens". You words, buddy. If there were no aliens, where the hell did the alien weapons come from?

Mind you, the opening chapter did have its good parts. I burst out laughing when Jessy said "Fuck the parachute" and "you are under arrest for invading America". This is not a good thing as I'm guessing Jessy was meant to sound badass rather than hilariously over the top. Oh well.

"Too late boys, you've surrendered!" I'm still laughing.
seanmccloud777 chapter 25 . 7/3/2014
Even with several hundred spelling and grammar mistakes, I must say that this is one of the greatest stories ever to be written. Final Fantasy-type weapons and a FF character canon/cameo? Check. Super Saiyen fighting styles? Check. Steamy yiff action? Check. Some four-wheel-drive excitement? Check. And best of all, Star Fox starlet Krystal? BINGO! XD
Anyways, very good job. I can't wait to read more of your work.

I must ask though; was husky-Seras the same person as human-Seras? And what happened to her being Jessy and Krystal's mate? Unless I missed something... Oh well, I'll be reading this one again and again for sure, so I'll probably figure it out
Brotein chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Sorry to say this, but whenever a topic about bad Star Fox fan fiction pops up, this story always worms its way into it, one way or another.

Know why? Because you've managed to include every single stereotype of bad fan fiction there is. Not just in this story either, but your other ones as well (specifically looking at your Spyro stories). Overpowered, testosterone-filled emo pretty boy protagonist who is clearly just a creepy self insert made to live out the author's pathetic fantasies? Check. Mindless, all-balls, wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am action with almost no sense of coherent logic? Check. Overpowered, testosterone filled emo pretty boy protagonist manages to take down a vast army of "professional" soldiers? Check. (And he solely finished WWIII by himself. BY HIMSELF. OH DEAR GOD I CAN'T EVEN ASDFGHJKL;) Overpowered, testosterone filled emo pretty boy protagonist ends up with the hot chick almost immediately after just one night of suck, squeeze, bang, blow? Ch... forget this. I think you get my point. Look up Mary Sue/Marty Stu on the internet for more information, and see how many of the Marty Stu symptoms perfectly slot into Jessy here.

The reason why I'm saying this is because I know you want to be a good writer. I can tell from the author's notes you're making. If you DO want to be that writer you're hoping to become, then you'd better get up and away from your corner of self-made fantasy worlds and surprise not just me, but everybody else who has read your stuff and have gotten nothing in return but a slap in the face and a bucket of crap dumped over their heads.

Go about this your own way of course, but come on. I hope you can do it.
NexusMan101 chapter 25 . 5/14/2013
what a stupid ending to have Jessy stay as an animal instead of a human.
NexusMan101 chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
didn't like because you turned Jessy into an animal, now when mlp, spyro the dragon, or and human in another world stories humans going to a new world and turned into the speices of that world it really pisses me off to no extent and I turn back 'cause the human character most likely won't turn banck into a human.
fire lord chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Good story I loved it was really. Good
Arashi Kazakama chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
I can't really say anything about the plot considering I just started reading, but it does have a good start to it. However I feel the need to address the usage of the "-san" honorific when you were speaking of Chinese scientists. The "-san" honorific is used by the Japanese not the Chinese but that's all there really is to it. Great story anyhow.
Reis Northwin chapter 25 . 1/24/2013
I cried at all the feels this gave me, I congradulate you on a story well written.
Reis Northwin chapter 22 . 1/24/2013
jessy stays as a wolf!
Reis Northwin chapter 20 . 1/23/2013
I'm gonna cry when this ends...
Reis Northwin chapter 17 . 1/23/2013
omg...I want wolf jessy back...T-T what's your other story where jessy was a wolf all the way thru?
Reis Northwin chapter 15 . 1/23/2013
no! I don't want jessy to be finished...please don't make this have a bittersweet ending.
Reis Northwin chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
this was a great chapter and it kinda played out one of my *AHEM* fantasies...jessy is one lucky bastard!
Reis Northwin chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
just wow! I'm loving this story so much! I would love to see someone make a manga adaptation of this
Reis Northwin chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Aww...that was really sweet! Really like how this is developing!