Reviews for Where Do We Go When We Die?
GodPen chapter 1 . 2/1
Original idea. Nicely done
Nud chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
GUYS IF YOUR LOOKING TO READ THIS FC YOU CAN READ IT HERE: /works/823624/chapters/1561617

Just copy and paste that link and enjoy!
BlazeMary chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
You caught my attention at the first chapter , this never happened before damn my heart stopped for a second after I saw there aren't any chapters , I hope I find it on the archive.
princessarmstrong chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I read dis on archive of our own nd its gr8 liked it
Kai chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
God damn it. What happen to the story man?! I remember there was more then 65 chapter in this story and then you MOVED ALL OF IT! I read this and finish this story like a year or 2 ago. Then you went and moved it...why...what does trolling got to do with the story.
AnimeFreakLover54 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Where else can I read this story?

The link doesn't seem to work :(
master6545 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
A really good story. But i have to say, I was really angry at what you put Maka through. But still, this was a great AU.
Kiki1770 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Haha, I get why this story has so many reviews even though there is only one chapter! You've definitely caught my attention. I'm heading over to archive as we speak.
EmelyeUchiha chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Most amazing fanfic I've read in a longgggg time. Can't wait to go check out more of your work. I hope to see you famous some day.
DestinysRequiem chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Dood, I'm hooked. You gotta continue this. No matter how sick it is, it's awesome.
kerri leilua321 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I love this!
wait what now chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I started reading this story like 2 days ago and well...probably the best fic I've read to date. The characters were all awesome, the plot brilliant and holy mother of Death you write insanely well. I don't even want to start reading any of your other stories because my finals are starting soon and I lose enough sleep as it is haha
Fan-Girl-Lover chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
did you even finish the story
when will it continue i want to know i like the story so far so i want to know how it ends.
where did you move the story too. or is it that you didn't finish
Nelly chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Oh god thats so... D': please update
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I JOIN THE CAUSE ON THE FLITER!
If I want to read something rated M it mean I want lemons lots and lots of lemons.!
1,392 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »