Reviews for Vanity of Love
Vicious11 chapter 1 . 2/3
This was great! I wish you had continued it!
Your writing is indulging, and taunting at the same time, it works with the direction this story is going. I love seeing Sunny being so insecure and self-conscious, want to see what would have happened. If they do bond or not and the consequences if they did or did not and how Sunny grows out of his insecurities. Hopefully we get to see what happens next. *fingers crossed* \,/
fear4everleading chapter 1 . 2/2
I really like your story. Please continue! Poor Sunstreaker. (::) cookie for you. Keep writing
BizarreImage chapter 1 . 1/30
Oh dear, my heart :( This is so sad and has so much potential. I guess its a bit unlikely that you continue this but if you do I'd be one of the happiest people even though I know continuing to read this would lead me to cry my eyes out.
I thought using an Autobot as the abusive lover was great, it would be a bit too predictable to have a Decepticon- Bad guy equals bad lover thing has been a bit over used and it would be interesting to see how some Autobots psyche was altered by the war, etc, etc. Like Springer's need for perfection and Sunstreaker's insecurities and so forth.
I have seen your other story with Cliff and Sunny and I really like the variety in your writing style, its also interesting the different approach you take on your stories. Would love to see them continued, if possible. :)
LunaticV chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
i really, really love the humiliation and low self-esteem. this is perfect XD
Yorozuya chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
DGFXGFHF ITS SO SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD ;A;
moonlightnight1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Good...story
ScienceLuver117 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
This is AWESOME! FANTASTIC! WONDERFUL! AMASING! TARIFIC! I am totaly serious hear, one dose not see very much Insicure!Sunny. I think you NEED TO UPDATE though. Like seariously, UPDATE I'M DIEING! I NEEEEEEEEED IT! OR I WILL OFFLINE! PERMANENTLY! This story is soooo sad… I love it! It makes me want to cry! T.T …but in a good way. I think, ;/ Yeah, its in a good way...
Anon chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Please continue this! I like the idea, and this is the first abusive relationship Transformers fiction I have come across - I think. Either way, I'll still read it.
The Awesome March Hare chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Wow. Great story. I feel bad for sunny. Hope the other find out soon. Please do more.
SeekerMoonblade chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
really interesting. i didn't expect it to be springer. ratchet ironhide tracks prime maybe but not springer. i hope you update this soon.
Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This is certainy a interesting twist to Sunny's personality and I would love to read more.

Now that i think about it Springer's personality makes perfect sense to be the abusive lover[but no I didn't suspect Springer in being Sunny's abusive lover],I also like Tracks, which before Springer was mention I was hoping it WASN'T him[now am relieved][though i wouldn't mind seeing Sunny being paired up with Tracks][Be interesting if there's like a love traingle between those three{Or whoever you plan to be Sunny's Non-abusive lover.},seeing how nobody knows whats going,and might try to get Sunny to be they're lover.

And your also right about not using a decepticon to pair with Sunny,would've been easy.

P.s poor Sunny.
recyclablefoxx chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I really like your (and silver_rayan's) take on Sunny's iconic "vanity" and twisting it into an result of an emotionally abusive and, indirectly, physical abusive relationship with Springer. Cool beans, hope to see more from this story. It got me hooked already!
Lambor Terror Lep chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Good story so far nice work.
Ayami1 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
great story

it leaves you to wonder if sunny is going to snap and start cutting and being distructive with his appearance after either pressure of his relationship or stinger pulls something publicly by like claiming another love.

in any case, great story.
SilverRayan chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I am in awe. Springer is perfect (and you are right, I never would have guessed it was him), and I love, love, love Sunny. I just want to hug him until he's all better. At the same time, he's very believeable. You've done a good job showing how someone as tough as Sunny could be a victim. And I liked the reaction of the other mechs who were watching him clean himself. This totally was above and beyond anything I expected. Love it.