Reviews for Vanity of Love
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 8/27
I know this fic was written a long time ago now, but I gotta say, I AM HOOKED.
The notion that Sustreaker's vanity is more paranoia and self image problems is a concept I've never really come across, but would work so fragging WELL. Sustreaker has long been this mildly acerbic anti social introvert, but the reasonings for why have never been fully explained. An abusive, controlling lover who constantly belittles him and uses his self image issues to their personal benefit?
GLORIOUS ANGST.
The fact that he's hidden it even from his spark split twin makes it all the more rife with delicious agony. I do hope this eventually gets continued, these kinds of fics are so rare.
Sashen chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I really liked this, it's not everyday where you see Sunstreaker being the victim of anything and this sort of vulnerability has potential for some character study. I like the other stuff you have written, so I'm keeping fingers crossed that you someday decide to get back to this :))
Screamstriker chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
It's a nice story, I stumbled upon it when I was bored. I thought it was pretty surprising really, that Sunstreaker wouldn't take the dominant role.

Where did you read the story about Springer leaving SUnstreaker?
RedWave-SunAlert-SoundStreaker chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Im looking forward to the next chapter! (if ur still continuing this)

Poor sunny... though its nice to see a fic where he isn't top...

is anyone going to discover this? (I hope so) Cause what a shock they will get to know that they misunderstood him from the beginning.
Vicious11 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
This was great! I wish you had continued it!
Your writing is indulging, and taunting at the same time, it works with the direction this story is going. I love seeing Sunny being so insecure and self-conscious, want to see what would have happened. If they do bond or not and the consequences if they did or did not and how Sunny grows out of his insecurities. Hopefully we get to see what happens next. *fingers crossed* \,/
fear4everleading chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I really like your story. Please continue! Poor Sunstreaker. (::) cookie for you. Keep writing
CavanahBlues chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Oh dear, my heart :( This is so sad and has so much potential. I guess its a bit unlikely that you continue this but if you do I'd be one of the happiest people even though I know continuing to read this would lead me to cry my eyes out.
I thought using an Autobot as the abusive lover was great, it would be a bit too predictable to have a Decepticon- Bad guy equals bad lover thing has been a bit over used and it would be interesting to see how some Autobots psyche was altered by the war, etc, etc. Like Springer's need for perfection and Sunstreaker's insecurities and so forth.
I have seen your other story with Cliff and Sunny and I really like the variety in your writing style, its also interesting the different approach you take on your stories. Would love to see them continued, if possible. :)
LunaticV chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
i really, really love the humiliation and low self-esteem. this is perfect XD
Yorozuya chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
DGFXGFHF ITS SO SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD ;A;
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Good...story
ScienceLuver117 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
This is AWESOME! FANTASTIC! WONDERFUL! AMASING! TARIFIC! I am totaly serious hear, one dose not see very much Insicure!Sunny. I think you NEED TO UPDATE though. Like seariously, UPDATE I'M DIEING! I NEEEEEEEEED IT! OR I WILL OFFLINE! PERMANENTLY! This story is soooo sad… I love it! It makes me want to cry! T.T …but in a good way. I think, ;/ Yeah, its in a good way...
Anon chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Please continue this! I like the idea, and this is the first abusive relationship Transformers fiction I have come across - I think. Either way, I'll still read it.
The Awesome March Hare chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Wow. Great story. I feel bad for sunny. Hope the other find out soon. Please do more.
SeekerMoonblade chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
really interesting. i didn't expect it to be springer. ratchet ironhide tracks prime maybe but not springer. i hope you update this soon.
Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This is certainy a interesting twist to Sunny's personality and I would love to read more.

Now that i think about it Springer's personality makes perfect sense to be the abusive lover[but no I didn't suspect Springer in being Sunny's abusive lover],I also like Tracks, which before Springer was mention I was hoping it WASN'T him[now am relieved][though i wouldn't mind seeing Sunny being paired up with Tracks][Be interesting if there's like a love traingle between those three{Or whoever you plan to be Sunny's Non-abusive lover.},seeing how nobody knows whats going,and might try to get Sunny to be they're lover.

And your also right about not using a decepticon to pair with Sunny,would've been easy.

P.s poor Sunny.