Reviews for Greatest Morning
marston789 chapter 1 . 7/11
amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Good story. I like everything about it except how Thor was kind of taking advantage of Jane in her sleep and looking at her. I feel like he would me more chivalrous than that. But hey, who am I to judge? You have every right to write Thor however you want to. Whatever floats your goat. :)
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Awww how sweet!
Salandra chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Awwwwwwwwwww, that was really, really nice. ;)
Sunny chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
SOOO touching! My heart melted in my chest.
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Ah, I love fics like this. Despite the new Thor movie coming out, these still make me smile to no end! A surprised Jane and an equally happy Thor? Totally perfect.

*Gasp* She dropped the laptop off the bed? Oh no! That's... not good. But oh well, the reason she even had that in the first place was, I guess, for the research, the purpose of which was, ultimately, to lead to Thor's return.

Nice! Awesome job with this!
twicked chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
lol love it
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Ah! So cute! They are adorable together! :)
Bridgit chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Lovely! Thank you for sharing!
Arwen who loves Aragorn chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Awww.

Well written.
Lara06 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Awww... *-*

Oh my goood isn't that CUTE?

I love it ,when thor and jane kiss and see them again-

God is that adorable...

i just LOVE it!

And i think i'll be dreaming of this tonight!

Really, :

PERFECT!

Yours Lara 3(bad english- I'm german.. Sorry )
Gabreya chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Greatest Morning indeed! This is such a cute, little story. Poor Jane working herself to exhaustion looking for Thor. Sleep is always best when your under stress and tired from working extra hard. But I wonder how Thor came back to Earth when the Bitefrost was destroyed. Maybe his people found another way before Jane did. Well, either way, I love how he arrived, flew to where she was with Mjolnir, and found her sleeping peacefully in her trailer. I LOVE her reaction when she saw him in front of her in person. She FREAKED! I don't blame her. One moment she was using her work to bring him back and the next moment, he appeared out of nowhere. Lol! But either way, glad they're together again. :)
Olly chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
GREAT. I love Thor so much! Thanks for satiating my Thor hunger until Avengers comes out!
Isob3l chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Cute. :)
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Aww that was adorable! Best. Morning. EVER.

Love how she totatally interrupts him, cute! :) Lovely story.