Reviews for Our Kind of Love
loveislouder94 chapter 21 . 5/20/2013
Awww...I love how you point out all the small things that make him love her, I just thought it was really adorable. And the brief switch into the past to explain her leg swinging habit worked well here. Again, nicely done :)
loveislouder94 chapter 22 . 5/20/2013
Aw...this was such a nice take on their reunion during Deathly Hallows, and I love the outfit you've got her in, with her own clothes as well as Remus' old cardigan. It was a nice touch, I thought. I'd imagine her being more curious and annoyed that he'd left, but the peaceful approach you took to their reunion made an enjoyable read. :)
loveislouder94 chapter 23 . 5/20/2013
I like how you're chapters aren't too long or too short, they're an easy-to-read length. These little snippets are enjoyable and provide plausible glimpses into Remus and Tonks' relationship. This one was quite sweet, and I can imagine the two of them drinking hot chocolate in the kitchen late at night. Well done :)
loveislouder94 chapter 24 . 5/20/2013
I hope that college is going well for you! :) The fact that she only acts that child-like when drunk or extremely tired was an interesting detail to include. Nicely done! :)
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I enjoyed this. It's a plausible take on how they met. It's sweet that you wrote Remus as "punch-drunk" after meeting her... well done! :)
pleione-x chapter 24 . 11/29/2012
I read all of it just tonight. I love it! I hope you'll publish another chapter one day! I put you in my favorite stories hoping someday I'll see it updated :) But you're very good at writing and you're really doing them justice :)
login password chapter 24 . 8/14/2012
I just finished re-reading it all & I stand by what I said in the begining: this is an absolutely amazing group of stories. I love all of them. You asked for suggestions & the only thing I can think of is Remus & Tonks surviving the war. There already is one chapter of it, but I love the idea of them living. Just a suggestion but it's completely up to you!
:D
Divya chapter 22 . 7/17/2012
OMG i love this fanfic! keep it coming! could you do one where maybe sirius tries to get lupin and tonks together?
it'll be o k chapter 21 . 5/20/2012
I've just read the whole thing in one go and it's so lovely. Perhaps you could try the part where Remus comes back after he leaves (and gets yelled at by Harry etc.) Please post more! X
GrossGirl18 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
The one thing that doesn't quite sit right with me is that didn't it say somewhere that Tonks never really knew Sirius? (Although please, correct me if I'm wrong.)
Eurora chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
I love this chapter!

& Tonks and remus forever 3
AverageGryffindor chapter 13 . 7/16/2011
I do wish they hadn't died. It broke my heart to see Remus and Tonks dead...along with Fred, Snape and Collin Creevey, of course. Beautiful job! This is the way that the movie/books should have ended the Tonks/Lupin part!
AlwaysFidelius chapter 13 . 7/16/2011
I think it's so cool that you made them not die in the end! I was crying so. hard. during the end of the Deathly Hallows (but my sister cried more loudly :o). Also, I love your profile pic...burdge bug is super cool! :D :D :D i actually have that same picture on my computer. good job with the great fanfic!
Daughter of Hypnos chapter 13 . 7/16/2011
Yay! They didn't die! When I saw the movie my friend and I were sobbing!
kaisalune chapter 13 . 7/16/2011
Wow, I love this story. Tonks and Lupin were always my favourite couple for some reason, I totally shipped them all the way through :) You're writing is great, please keep updating!