Reviews for Snap Shots: Confusion
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Another great part.
j9tigger chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
Now I'm completely invested in Ally ans Janie...
Cara4Ever chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
Hey look! I found the series I was looking for! Gotta love that sort button. Love this series. You have another one ( that I can't remember the name of atm ) that I'm going to read after this.

Love the way you write. Ha, Jane with gray hair. Anyway, any thoughts of going uber with. 'clones' or descendants? Let me know, please?
Cara4Ever chapter 4 . 11/20/2011

onezero chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
No no no! You absolutely have to write another for when Alessa and Janie gets together! I love how you let Alessa and Janie mirrors Jane and Maura... totally cracks me up!
omnomnivore chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
And now I'm dying to see them get together... I love this story line! D
sasha chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
i just went through all the snap shot ones you have to update i want to now what happens next lol come on pick up the pace. good job on all the storys
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
Ah, so they both know! Darn, too bad this is the last chapter. Oh well, I hope you'll write another story for the wonderful verse, it's quickly becoming one of my favorites! :D
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
Hearing your parents um.. being intimate with each other must be really disturbing. Poor Alessa. But it's interesting to read that Janie already knows how she feels, but Alessa doesn't, or at least won't admit it yet.
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Haha, Alessa blushing was very funny and cute.
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Awww, it's sweet how much of a happy family they are. I can't wait for Janie to come by!
SVURizzoli chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
is there going to be another Snap Shots of when the girls get together? I love the stories.
Fitzpatrick41 chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
LOVE THIS! I really hope we all get to find out what happens with Alessa and Jane! Please continue, you have a real talent for this sort of thing!
dolfins35 chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
Aww, spring break alone together. I love Jane and Maura's reactions and responses to what is going on with Janie and Alessa. Funny how Maura points out that even if they do get together, the parents probably wouldn't know right away. Funnier how Jane points out that they'll definitely know because there isn't any way Alessa will be able to hide it. She's so Jane...

I'm loving these and I look forward to seeing where this goes.
dolfins35 chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
Jane is definitely channeling Angela, although in a not so in-your-face way. It's fun to watch Jane and Maura, for the most part, see how their own relationship played out.

Will they ever stop having loud sex? Well, dang, I hope not..."Goodness, if I could ever find someone that made me feel how Jane makes Maura feel, I don't believe I'd ever let them leave my side."-Janie knows she's looking at her 'someone'. The two of them sleeping on the couch together makes me smile. Yeah, it's a start...