Reviews for The Troll Princess
runswithlolwolves chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
GAHH! damn it, i was reading the first chapter and because my mouse freakin hates me when i was scrolling the wheel it switched chapter to the last chapter and all i read was the last line "Will you marry me princess tavros" AND ITS SO LATE AND IM TIRED BUT AFTER READING THAT LINE I GOTTA STAY UP CAUSE IM DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
bluegirlalexis chapter 9 . 12/24/2011
I want to know the end so bad! I love this story. 3 When will you be done with the next chapter? XI lol
fayfan chapter 9 . 12/13/2011
AWESOME STORY! XD LOL Very cute too! :3 PLEASE CONTINUE AND UPDATE SOON! X3
capslock-nanao chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
Okay, Gamzee and Tavros is cute. Karkat and John is a little frightening, but I think I could ship it if I tried real hard. But. I like Vriska. I can't put her with Eridan without totally dying on the inside. Luckily this seems to be onesided or I might explode.

Loving this, by the way. Sorry for the spam.
capslock-nanao chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
1. POUNCEGREEEEEET

2. Nepeta :3

3. OMIGOD TEREZI MY FAVOURITE TROLL OF ALL TIME

God I love you so much right now
capslock-nanao chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Lol Karkat. And SOLLUX. I HATE HIM. But he's my patron troll, we Gemini bros ;_;

I AM TOTALLY SPAMMING YOU I AM SO SORRY :'C

I DID NOT SUPPORT ANY HOMESTUCK SHIPS UNTIL NOW

NEW OTP, K
capslock-nanao chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Oh god yes

I've been into Homestuck since like forever but never really got around to looking at the fanfiction for it

THANK YOU for this segue into the world of Homestuck fanfics-I will be reading :D
Farla chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
...okay, no, Gamzee has a point. Why on earth would Tavros be self-inserting as a girl? It's not like trolls have much in the way of gender divisions, why can't he be a he?

They also don't have parents. Really, if you're just going to repeat a completely ordinary fairy tale, what's the point? It'd make more sense to have something like adoption, where Tavros was picked by the current king and queen to be the next ruler. That'd also explain how he could have non-royal blood when they, presumably, have royal colors.

[Queen Vriska had gotten her title was by mindcontrolling cool and anything King Dave and making him exile his Queen, and enthroning Vriska instead. Of course, Tavros wasn't very happy about her new step mother, but she couldn't let the evil Queen find out her deadly secret; her blood colour. It seemed everyone in the kingdom was under the evil Queen's spell, except Tavros, and she felt like a prisoner in her own castle. ]

This feels similarly generic. Vriska makes perfect sense as a tormentor, but that's different than being a generic evil queen. She harasses Tavros quite personally. Also, why would they think you needed a king and queen if they don't think gender matters in relationships?

[a orphan who's family ]

Whose.

...and what's Tavros got against Eridan? The guy seems content to ignore him. If this is after the murdering, that happened at the same time Gamzee went off sopor and went on his own killing spree, both of which happened after Tavros' death, so I'm not sure how that'd get incorporated into a story of his.
Farla chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Dialogue is written as "Hello," he said or "Hello!" he said, never "Hello." He said or "Hello." he said or "Hello," He said or "Hello" he said. The only exception to this is if the next sentence doesn't contain a speech verb, in which case it's written as "Hello." He grinned, never "Hello," he grinned or "Hello," He grinned. Note that something isn't a speech verb just because it's a sound you make with your mouth, so generally stuff like laughed or giggled is in the second category. Furthermore, if you're breaking up two complete sentences it's "Hi," he said. "This is it." not "Hi," he said, "this is it." or "Hi," he said "this is it." And if you're breaking up a sentence in the middle, it's "Hi. This," he said, "is it." If there's no speech verb in the break, you use a dash, like "Hi. This - " He looked around. "- is it."

And...eh, seems pretty bland.