Reviews for The Coiners' Paper Trail
lrose20 chapter 9 . 9/19
This is one of the best Snarry stories I have ever read. There are so many good things in this. From Harry being asexual, to the natural development of Snape's and his relationship. I adore having Theo as part of the story and Harry being his regular caretaker etc. I love the little details of this story and honestly if there was a printed version of this I'd keep it on my bookshelves. Just naww all the little details like what Teddy's wearing and stuff it's all perfect. Thanks for such a lovely story~
Kuma Riddle xD chapter 9 . 8/24
Sweet story !
Loved this.
atymer chapter 9 . 8/6
This full of gem quality moments. I loved every chapter.

"Na na na na na na na na," Theo hummed, carrying a red ball around the kitchen.

"Batman," Harry muttered, under his breath.
atymer chapter 4 . 8/6
"To remain behind, to stay, to continue."
Ah Harry, "to endure to the end."
I could only hope that he was not sad nor lonely in this state, then the heartache I experienced when I read the definition will not continue to cut so deep.
Beautiful chapter.
cant call this m when you don't show the sex.
Worms chapter 9 . 6/15
This is by far the best Snape and Harry fiction that made them turn into a couple in the end. Adding little Theo is such a sweet bonus :)
Type your review for this chapter here...
kitty-gurl1 chapter 7 . 1/14
yes! i was right! it IS diggory!
phoebuscat chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
Theo just rocks!
MargaritaS chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
interesting mystery, but i loved the evolution of snape and harry's relationship :)
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
Such a different but interesting read. Thank you for writing this, it was excellent.
matchynishi chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
This was just lovely. I snorted at the quidditch move line when harry was in bed with shape, lol..
Other chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
Oh, yes. Mr. Diggory, how good of you to show up. At first, I thought it was Malfoy, all the remarks about presentability and what-not. Then, this chapter almost made me think of one Mr. Lovegood. But no... This. Is. Mr. Diggory! (Said like Gomez Addams)
Norven chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
Wonderful story! Had as much pleasure re-reading it as the first time)
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
This is lucidly illegal. Harry being one aroused asexual to an amazingly sexy Severus. Good god... An voluminous and smutty Severus Snape is to die for! Ahh! Theo wants Papa!Snape! Haha!