Reviews for The Coiners' Paper Trail
Such a well developed story.
A classic Snarry fanfiction I come back to when I want a well written feel-good read.
Caramel4me chapter 9 . 2/13
I absolutely LOVE your writing and have been reading all of your stories I can find! Your Snarry is amazing and your characters wonderful. Thank you for all you do!
Also I would like to say thank you for including asexuality into this story. You did an amazing job to include him and what he feels/is going through and this is the very first time I've read anything that gives asexuality this light. I appreciate it and once again say thank you. It can all be so confusing but you did a splendid job including a story full of hints, twists, heat ;), and appreciation.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/27/2019
Love your story thanks so very much.

Funny, lovely & new depiction of a Severus and Harry relationship & an interesting mystery!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/4/2019
Wow. Many thanks for your story.

I really enjoyed that it is a slow build Snape and Harry slash that is forceful small and gentle at the same time.
kv74 chapter 9 . 9/13/2019
Thanks!
Norven chapter 1 . 9/9/2019
Still reading it after a couple of years. Re-reading it, more precisely. What a great piece of writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2019
Excellent chapter ending.
Jen chapter 9 . 10/13/2018
Loved it, thanks
Guest chapter 9 . 8/18/2018
excellent story
Queenie458 chapter 9 . 5/15/2018
THIS IS SO CUTE AND I LOVE IT!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 8 . 10/23/2017
Cheating or not, I like Severus Snape opening safe by using knowledge of electricity circuits.
Darn... Some laboratories are allowed to experiment on prisoners? Regardless of forgeries, I find experimentation on humans alarming.
I am sure that Severus Snape asked Potter about paramours for the sole purpose of annoying him.
The day before yesterday, Edward was two. Next year he'll be five. When is his birthday? Today is 1st of January, year N. Birthday is 31st of December. 30th of December, year N-1, Edward was two. 31st of December, year N-1, Edward turned 3. 31st of December, year N, Edward will turn 4. 31st of December, year N1 (aka next year), Edward will turn 5. Easy-peasy, super cheesy.
Crouch is being used at high-traffic places for the fake-tenner lotto-scheme. Ashley is watching Harry's house.
Mathilda Botsnair... Her lack of prejudice is good news.
Ashley is a magic-sensitive muggle.
Severus Snape is interested in aloe. And forgets to ask Harry about wards.
I hope Mathilda-Severus letter was delivered properly, despite being suck in the Floo for some time. Thank you.
Supposed to be a happy and jovial wizard... Polyjuice?
Hush little serpent, don't make a sound Papa's going to build you a nest in the ground. Sleep little serpent, curled up all tight. Papa's going to keep you safe through the night. Dream little serpent, tomorrow's almost here. Don't worry my serpent, Papa will be here. Nice lullaby!
by the name of Amos Polyjuiced attacker? Aka "Amos Diggory"?
Either Severus is very observant, or the Imperius-er did arrogantly think that keeping Severus away from Harry isn't that important.
Snake... Neat-o.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/12/2017
I like this story a lot because how the mystery unfolded. Especially how you had the reader thinking it has to be one person to find out it is another, a great way you lead the readers on. Well written and love the idea of Harry raising Teddy. I read quite a bit of fanfics and asexual Harry was different and refreshing. But I couldn't help but the impression after the experimentations that Harry may found a preference. He better let Snape know instead of leading the poor guy on. Being asexual myself, I enjoyed this twist and yes we can love just sex isn't a huge factor. Also determining interest and attractions, Harry may have found his and better say. Great story but kinda expecting Snape to freak out over the snake after what he has gone through. I enjoyed this and thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/10/2017
I love the twist on Harry's lifestyle and Snape getting caught. Lol.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/8/2016
amazing this was a lovely story and the mystery was great. i loved the way you wrote about harry's asexuality very interesting take, one that I haven't really seen in snarry fics :)
E-Vector chapter 4 . 6/4/2016
I like this scene. I mean, I don't enjoy it, but the fact that Harry can legitimately say "we're even for the pensieve incident" due to Severus' nosiness.