Reviews for The Coiners' Paper Trail
amazing this was a lovely story and the mystery was great. i loved the way you wrote about harry's asexuality very interesting take, one that I haven't really seen in snarry fics :)
E-Vector chapter 4 . 6/4
I like this scene. I mean, I don't enjoy it, but the fact that Harry can legitimately say "we're even for the pensieve incident" due to Severus' nosiness.
Blubule chapter 9 . 4/30
Oh god, this story was just amazing ! I loved it :)
lrose20 chapter 9 . 9/19/2015
This is one of the best Snarry stories I have ever read. There are so many good things in this. From Harry being asexual, to the natural development of Snape's and his relationship. I adore having Theo as part of the story and Harry being his regular caretaker etc. I love the little details of this story and honestly if there was a printed version of this I'd keep it on my bookshelves. Just naww all the little details like what Teddy's wearing and stuff it's all perfect. Thanks for such a lovely story~
Kuma Riddle xD chapter 9 . 8/24/2015
Sweet story !
Loved this.
atymer chapter 9 . 8/6/2015
This full of gem quality moments. I loved every chapter.

"Na na na na na na na na," Theo hummed, carrying a red ball around the kitchen.

"Batman," Harry muttered, under his breath.
atymer chapter 4 . 8/6/2015
"To remain behind, to stay, to continue."
Ah Harry, "to endure to the end."
I could only hope that he was not sad nor lonely in this state, then the heartache I experienced when I read the definition will not continue to cut so deep.
Beautiful chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/30/2015
cant call this m when you don't show the sex.
Worms chapter 9 . 6/15/2015
This is by far the best Snape and Harry fiction that made them turn into a couple in the end. Adding little Theo is such a sweet bonus :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
kitty-gurl1 chapter 7 . 1/14/2015
yes! i was right! it IS diggory!
phoebuscat chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
Theo just rocks!
MargaritaS chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
interesting mystery, but i loved the evolution of snape and harry's relationship :)
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
Such a different but interesting read. Thank you for writing this, it was excellent.
matchynishi chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
This was just lovely. I snorted at the quidditch move line when harry was in bed with shape, lol..