Reviews for The Coiners' Paper Trail
I like this story a lot because how the mystery unfolded. Especially how you had the reader thinking it has to be one person to find out it is another, a great way you lead the readers on. Well written and love the idea of Harry raising Teddy. I read quite a bit of fanfics and asexual Harry was different and refreshing. But I couldn't help but the impression after the experimentations that Harry may found a preference. He better let Snape know instead of leading the poor guy on. Being asexual myself, I enjoyed this twist and yes we can love just sex isn't a huge factor. Also determining interest and attractions, Harry may have found his and better say. Great story but kinda expecting Snape to freak out over the snake after what he has gone through. I enjoyed this and thanks for sharing.
I love the twist on Harry's lifestyle and Snape getting caught. Lol.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/8/2016
amazing this was a lovely story and the mystery was great. i loved the way you wrote about harry's asexuality very interesting take, one that I haven't really seen in snarry fics :)
E-Vector chapter 4 . 6/4/2016
I like this scene. I mean, I don't enjoy it, but the fact that Harry can legitimately say "we're even for the pensieve incident" due to Severus' nosiness.
Blubule chapter 9 . 4/30/2016
Oh god, this story was just amazing ! I loved it :)
lrose20 chapter 9 . 9/19/2015
This is one of the best Snarry stories I have ever read. There are so many good things in this. From Harry being asexual, to the natural development of Snape's and his relationship. I adore having Theo as part of the story and Harry being his regular caretaker etc. I love the little details of this story and honestly if there was a printed version of this I'd keep it on my bookshelves. Just naww all the little details like what Teddy's wearing and stuff it's all perfect. Thanks for such a lovely story~
Tooru Heer chapter 9 . 8/24/2015
Sweet story !
Loved this.
atymer chapter 9 . 8/6/2015
This full of gem quality moments. I loved every chapter.

"Na na na na na na na na," Theo hummed, carrying a red ball around the kitchen.

"Batman," Harry muttered, under his breath.
atymer chapter 4 . 8/6/2015
"To remain behind, to stay, to continue."
Ah Harry, "to endure to the end."
I could only hope that he was not sad nor lonely in this state, then the heartache I experienced when I read the definition will not continue to cut so deep.
Beautiful chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/30/2015
cant call this m when you don't show the sex.
Worms chapter 9 . 6/15/2015
This is by far the best Snape and Harry fiction that made them turn into a couple in the end. Adding little Theo is such a sweet bonus :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
kitty-gurl1 chapter 7 . 1/14/2015
yes! i was right! it IS diggory!
phoebuscat chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
Theo just rocks!
MargaritaS chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
interesting mystery, but i loved the evolution of snape and harry's relationship :)