Reviews for Body Heat
Nyala Kurta chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
'Well done, Kurama, you mischievously clever Kitsune.' That's what I was thinking towards the end.
AnimeloveGNB chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
aww i liked it it was fun and the ending was so sweet!
Rayne Falcon-Punches Hanson chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I died because of the end, it was far too cute for me to live through. You did well in managing to keep them In-Character in this, although Hiei would most likely never truly smile. I prefer it when people show me a different side of a character that is opposite what they usually act like, though, especially if they can make it work. Good job, Twilight684, and may the goddess of good fanfiction be with you forevermore.

eeveeluv chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
So sweet! There are a lot of fanfics out there that are so raunchy and vulgar but this story was like a breath of fresh air, soooo beautiful! :)
selena23loveless chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
It's well written and you kept them in character! I'm glad I finally found a story where Hiei takes the lead and still Kurama is not "girly". Also the whole story and the end are cute and fluffy, I really like it! Thank you for writing it!
ravecrazeglitch chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
that was totally amazing! its hard finding ones where hiei is seme so i love you for that. thank u for writing this! XDDDDDDD
T.A.W. 21 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Thank you for writing this! It's so hard to find fics with Hiei as top and this one's so good! -
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
That was awesome, I loved it and excellent job
RenjisxxGirl chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I loved it! I love these two togeather! Peace.
lilbit1016 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
like it no i LOVED IT :)
Ginzan chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i loved it. It was so cute and loving :3
Treasure Family chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I love it. Great job.
k vampire chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I thought it was very cute. I have always been a Kurama and Hiei fan and resently it has been hard to find good one shots. I really enjoyed this one
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
awwwe, Hiei's taller. That actually makes me sad. I mean, I don't mind when he grows, heck I'm sure he doesn't mind the height advantage himself , but... I always prefer him to stay at least an centimeter shorter then Kurama, just for fun. Still, besides that nice work, does that mean it's Hiei's time to ride since they have to confirm their mating, *wink wink nudge nudge*

Hiei: Ur sick!

ANd ur a cute uke It's just how it is.

Still, nice work, it was fun.

Hiei: HEY!
Heteru chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
A wonderfully written short! Your story unfolded smoothly and effectively, giving the reader the ending that we all wanted to see. Thanks for posting, I loved it!