Reviews for Dead
LunaShadowWolf13 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Okay... I don't completely understand this. Can you explain it to me through PM please?
Bailieboro chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Congratulations on a great story!

I'm having problems getting my mind together, after reading this story. Well, actually reading it twice...

So little said, so much hidden but the emotions tell the whole story.

I liked your characterisations of Gaius and Arthur, both sympathetic to Merlin's distress but clueless.

Jissai's 'Inheriting...', had me planning all sort of harrowing punishments for Uther and now you have me doing the same
Word-Stringer chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Hello there! Jissai told me about you as another guy in fandom (he was the only one I knew) and said you were going to write the dark stuff that he's is awesome at (not his words xD)

And bloody hell, you're just as good! :D Seriously, how do you guys do it? O.o
xXMistressMadHatterXx chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Can you dod a companion piece? Where people begin to discover what's going on, but it's still too late. Or even they rescue him from this horrible fate, but the process of healing is achingly slow?
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
damn just damn nice i liked
Lady Elrayen chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Wow, that was really good :-) I like stories like this, because we dont really see the full extent of the effects Merlin's destiny plays on him, and I reckon that if he were to stop and really think about, then he would change.

Great emotional piece full of wonderful descriptions :-)

Elrayen x
Jissai chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Fucking hell, I don't know where to begin!

'And so he slept with it. He held it close like someone holds close a dear friend, a vial of poison, a stolen ravaged corpse, cold and shining pearl white to clutch tightly against his bed. He held tight to every secret, every night, every wandering that left him to those same quarters as the fear mounted and he resisted every impulse, every urge to abandon everything and run. Leave Arthur. Camelot. Everything. Held tight to it all such as a lost child would clutch a monster in its arms; wracking sobs on his bed, body as broken as his mind.'

Chills.

'He felt disconnected. The words neither clicking nor impacting, simply staring with a soft, "…is that all, sire?" that sent an almost stony, disbelieving expression across the prince's face. Polite and proper. Like any servant should.'

You just hit this one right on the target!

'Uther remarked how civil he'd become.

And for once, Merlin wanted to laugh.'

All right, I have just been emotionally mugged! You have just depressed me! (in a good artistic way)

Where the hell do I begin? This was wonderful! So dark and chilling! No, extra dark and chilling. terribly dark as shit, actually.

terrific, wonderful!

My story helped create this? wow!

How ironic that, like the description says, there is more than one way to die. He may not have sentenced Merlin to the pyre or axe, but he killed both him and his magic.

( Do another one? )

Now, I must go back on hiatus, something proving very difficult as this story just kicked my muse into high gear!