Reviews for The Purse Snatching
Nova Sinfonia chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
I enjoyed your story! Ironic but cute! I was reading the longer series but I wanted to go in order. And I like the character of Peggy. At first she seems just shy and helpless but as the story goes on I get a better sense of her personality.

I also like how you built up suspense in the first chapter and resolved it in funny ways throughout the story. Mr. Deltoid and Tom are the "dim" ones here! It seems like they can't deal with any change, even change for the better. Deltoid the correction officer can't accept correction. But I'm glad to see Alex's mother and Julian on the droog's side here. Looking forward to reading your other stories,

Sinfonia
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
Hehheh, this reminded me of a futuristic Marx Brothers session...thank you so much for writing this. It's so nice to see these malchicks have made up somehow and banded together again, and to get the real bad guys, too. So...yeah, thanks again for writing this, and consider yourself on my story alert list. I can't wait to see what you dish up and serve to this fandom next!

Best of luck,

Weasley
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
Awwww...somebody's gonna owe someone else's family an apology, aren't they? *snrk*

*reads on*
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Ehh, I'm with you on this one, Deltoid...*reads on*
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Oh ho ho, what's going on here? :P Curious start so far, my attention is now got and owned straight through to the end...

ps-Amazing job on typing all this up in a day, you must have been busy. Kudos to you,

Weasley
PandaLove01 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Loved it! Please write more ACO stories!