Reviews for The Essence of Life
elettra21 chapter 3 . 8/5
My dear author i’ve read this gem fic of yours almost ten times and I can get enough of it! Brilliant job! I hope to read something new from you soon !
Azra chapter 1 . 6/29
I just have to say, these are incredibly looooong chapters. But so far, it's been enjoyable, and I'm curious about what will happen next.
shapphire22 chapter 3 . 4/7
This is so beautiful~! The connection, the relationship, something between them is just so beautiful! Thanks for writing this, Draco is just so cute, so sweet, so kind, passionate, and sensitive, and cute, and sweet~ 3
I feel their love, I feel Draco's struggle, I'm proud of you, Draco~ *happy tears* Once again, thanks for writing this~! World, behold the master piece~!
shapphire22 chapter 2 . 4/7
Oh~ why Draco had to be cute? *blush*
Narcissa's endearment of him is also cute~! 3
One chapter left, where this story ends?
shapphire22 chapter 1 . 4/7
This is just so long actually I have many things to write here~
First, this is one of what I'm looking for recently. Loving parents, Lucius and Narcissa 3
Lucius in his own way and Narcissa is just full of motherly love~

Second, Draco asked himself what happened to him w/o the pure-blood supremacy theory. This is amazing! What I'm hoping to see is here! :-D

Pansy and Blaise for Draco's best friends? Perfect! Their dynamics are the best! Many events here that made me coo-ing, aah-ing, aww-ing, Draco was just so sweet my heart is melting~
DracoIsLife chapter 3 . 2/15
I enjoyed this so much! I wish there was an epilogue
kimbclar chapter 3 . 11/25/2018
Excellent
evattude chapter 3 . 9/23/2018
Please write more!
AussieSweet chapter 3 . 7/9/2018
Nice story! A bit overdone on emotions, Imo and not enough interaction with children. But overall very nice!
HPForever24 chapter 1 . 7/4/2018
That was fun, funnywonderful! Thank you! I loved it!
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 3 . 3/15/2018
Aw, this was well done! I really enjoyed reading it!
reallyseaweed chapter 3 . 3/3/2018
A very lovely Dramione short story
reallyseaweed chapter 1 . 3/3/2018
Haha, So Draco is also attracted to Hermione too
reallyseaweed chapter 2 . 3/3/2018
WOW,
LullabyTales chapter 3 . 2/28/2018
Love this story. Love their development and progress of relationship. Love the flower languages.