Reviews for Puppet Strings
fashiongirl97 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Finally been able to read this as season 8 came to the uk! :D really good, I loved it so well done xx
alix33 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
"He hadn't seen her for a few months, not since he had disappeared on his father for three days to make sure the Mexican Cartel hadn't discovered her amongst his secrets." - (a very relieved) Phew! for the Reynosa cartel not having discovered her.

"Didn't know what had hit you when I showed up." "You. On the back of the head. Repeatedly." - Hehehe.

"There was no paperwork about Jenny being in witness protection, only he and Mike knew the truth. Mike had never visited Jenny, but when Bell and the Cartel had been after him, he had sent Leyla and Emira to stay with Jen." - AW! that must have been fun.

Yay! for Jenny's having started on her own rules. It made me wonder a bit what she thought of Shannon's having taught Gibbs to have rules and that it is a good thing to have rules all those years ago.
Lost.on.the.Battlefield chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
great story please don't stop there
hopesmom999 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Wow! Such a great story. Any chance we could get another installment. Maybe more visits during season 8 or maybe a visit after Mikes death?
Scentofbitteralmonds chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Fantastic, I absolutely love it, especially last bit!
BritMonkey chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I loved it. Please write more like this. :)
MatteaAM chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
This was very nice. I gotta be honest, I am very sceptical when it comes to fics where Jenny survived JD, but since Enemies Foreign/Domestic happened, I've been waiting for someone to use the McCallister arc. I really enjoyed this. It was in character and believable.

You should write more Jibbs. Starting with "glorious two weeks where they had rediscovered their relationship". :D

Yes, I'm a bully. Nice to meet you. M. xx
HuddyJibbsAddict chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I really loved this story,

you should totally send it to the show's writers, it could give them some good ideas! LOL
Mrs. Elizabeth Gibbs chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Wow-this was really really good. I love to entertain the idea of Jenny still being alive, and that only Jethro knows where she is. Well, we can dream, can't we? :) Loved this one-shot, and your writing is really good. Great storyline, and I loved Jenny's first rule-definitely a good one. Great job!
hopesmom999 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
OMG, I sooo love this story. I still maintain that Jethro has her hid somewhere with a couple of Jibblets. Remember in the episode Swan Song before Mike left Gibbs basement he asked Gibbs "You do still talk to those ghosts don't you probie?" and Gibbs said "Yea, I still see them too" I just knew they were talking about Jenny. An alive and well Jenny.