Reviews for Glee Postsecret Challenge
Reu5able chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
awesome
Guest chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
I remember this girls birthday, Dec. 7th. I don't even think she remembers my name.
jacethepotato chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
these were all amazing...
PazuzuGodking chapter 11 . 4/3/2012
Interesting.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/31/2011
I love these stories. :}
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
These stories are awesome. Thank you for introducing me to Postsecret, it reminds me a lot of . Just without pictures. :}
pleasant-hell chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
I actually read that secret for the first time earlier today. You wrote it wonderfully. I feel for Quinn and have actually made this wish before. I'm glad hers came true especially with Rachel. It was lovely.
l8erg8or88 chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
These are such fun little stories. :)
meatisadelicacy chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
if by 'jealous' she means 'draped over my shoulders,' then yes.
Gleek4life353 chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
u so surprised me with this update i was literally wondering wat was up why no new update on this awesome story and then BAM!

you update with this awesome update :)

god i just love rachel in this i mean shes so...moving? i guess is my thought of her when she was talking to quinn she wss also a little inspirational in my case and shes optimistic in this shes got a good outlook on quinn's future i like...no i LOVE it :)

loved your update as always and i hope you update soon to this story when u have some spare time

-Jessie
Chakram-Frisbee chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
My review made your day? Ah bloomin'eck now my head's inflating big time. No wait, that's just my peanut allergies.

I've learnt a new word: adorkable. This would have made a nice moment on screen. You expanded the story to include the whole uni talk while making it fit & have a natural lead up to the original postsecret. I agree, Quinn has lovely legs Ha, although Rachel has nothing to be jealous of in that respect. Plus she has a natural tan! Maybe it's the length of Quinn's legs? In which case i'm jealous right there with her. Damn my midget genes.
gleefaberry chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
Oh, so sweet and hilarious and just a touch (or maybe a lot) ironic. I mean, Quinn/Dianna actually has great legs, but the thought of Rachel being jealous of someone else's legs? Please!

Great as usual...I had to actually type out the whole URL to get to the postsecret because apparently my eyes can't pick out all those spaces. LOL
Motormouse chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
This was sweet. I loved it. Im jealous of both of thier legs. They are simply wonderful. ;)

Cant wait for more of these. They always tend to make me smile . Then again, so does most everything you write.

~Victoria
Dessa chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
Also, the Faberry ones make me feel all kinds of warm and jdskashdjkdasdlkajd inside :P it's definitely a good thing! thanks for sharing :)
Dessa chapter 10 . 7/27/2011
These short stories are really enthralling :) I can't get enough of them!