Reviews for There's Nothing Wrong with Liking Ponies
JeffersonianGirl2004 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
That was so funny. Sadly I've had to watch every episode of FIM with my ten year old sister so I know everything about it. Great story and Sweets will most likely be regretting sharing his broniness with Daisy :)

Dengar999 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Published in 2011 huh? How the Brony phenomenon all started... This story lol made me laugh. This pretty much happens to every Brony who starts watching this show and then somebody like their friend, family member, etc... and etc... caught them watching it and asks why they watch it. Then they get into the show and stuff lol.

The story is completed right? If yes 9/10 I'll give it. Fantastic story, so funny and inspiring lol I like it!
I agree there is nothing wrong with men watching My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.
1. I seen men watch Sailor Moon, Hamtaro, Tokyo Mew Mew, My Life as a Teenage Robot, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, Powerpuff Girls.
2. I seen older people still play Mario games and Pokémon games.
3. I also see girls watch Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, Avatar movie and seen them play Prototype 2, Killzone, Soul Calibur 2, Assassin's Creed, Homefront.
And by the way! Brohoof!
UrbanBorn chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
When Daisy said that Lance was watching my little pony I was literally snorting while was laughing it was so funny
Lady Faucheur chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
You like Bones... and you are a brony... :F

I love you! *dances* I never thought I'd meet another brony on here!
Yabbit chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
rofl this is adorable!

loved it!

sweetsheart chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I loved it :) Pinkie Pie is tolerated. I find that unusually comforting. Nice story :D
KeepFaith-SmellApples chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
The ending was the best! It was sooooooooooooo funny! I LOVED it!

solofia chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
How did you come up with this! I can stop laughing!

Is it weird for me to think that maybe Sweets watches that show?
super ario chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
That was hilarious! Well done :D
inactiveuser103939101303129 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This is hilarious! but... why do you know teir names? O.o