Reviews for The God Complex
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I really love this story! I think I cried a little *sob sob* well anywho this was really great and i read your bio props for the three fanged vampire walrus totally going to use that! thanks so much! Jacky Joker :E (you, you see what I did there? walruses are cool, just like bow ties!)
FranGipani6181 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This is so sweet! It remind me abit of the end of the 'Fires of Pompeii' episode, I loved this little scene it seemed so natural for Amy to feel this way and the Doctor's emotions were written perfectly...they were very in character :) Great work!
Trinaluv33 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Hello there from my 'borrowed' Tardis,

Brilliant and touching. Quite sad, thinking about the Doctor not being able to help those poor children. It was a break from whump stories. It's actually quite nice- naw I'm totally messin' with ya I miss my whump. Hi my name is Trina and I'm a whump addict. Of course, whump wouldn't have worked in this plot at all. Please write something new soon(Doctor[or Rory who I almost love more than the 'ole Doc himself]Whump a plenty pretty please?)!

LuvTrinaluv:)

A bientôt!
Ellie Mae Thompson-Holmes chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
You did your job, I cried! I love this story. I have to say, THANK YOU, for actually making me cry. If a story can do this, the job is done.

-Ellie
OptimisticLady chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Awww, this was really sad, but so sweet :')

I love your stories so so much!
Neosatsuma chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Lovely! I think that's one of the most unpleasant parts of being the Doctor and taking people on adventures; not the danger and the risk, but knowing that sometimes, he can't save everyone. And having to explain to companions that not everyday is an "everybody lives," sort of day.
Linaritara chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Hey, you put something up! Glad to see you've got a bit of time between studying and all to write. This was really good, really sad, and absolutely realistic. You had Amy and the Doctor down, pat. Hope to see more of this sort of thing soon, because your writing tends to be brilliant. Good look on the exams!
TeruKurebayashi chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Wow! Another one already! It's so sweet. Poor Doctor...his poor kids...

Man, this is familiar. Donna did the same thing, only he complied. That wasn't very smart of him. It's so sweet, though. Did you have a beta for this?

I just finished the fourth Harry Potter movie and it nearly broke my heart when Harry brought back Cedrick's body back and he was crying. My friend is here looking over my shoulder like a stalker. (She forced herself onto the key board after 'here' and now I'm writing _) and when they ended up in the graveyard I saw the angels. I said, "Ooh, angels. Don't blink." I didn't think she knew what I was talking about, but she said she was lucky enough to see that one.

Then when dear David was brought back into it, I was all like, "NOoo! I can't see him evil! He must have a fob watch on him somewhere!" That's what I keep telling myself, that he just had to become human for a while again, but ended up being an evil wizard until some kind person saved him.

Now my friend is playing a child's song on the piano...I'm gonna die!
ItsAFez chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I absolutely loved it! It almost made me cry. :)
OutcastsAmongOutcasts chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Aw, I love u! And your stories! But mostly your stories! I mean, your good and all but, your stories beat u! XP Jk!
mmgage chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
BEAUTIFUL. Just beautiful. I'd say you've learned a thing or two in your history classes even if it won't turn up on the exams. And Amy's learned a thing too, though her learning was far more painful than yours I'll wager (if it wasn't your teacher needs a stern talking-to). It was a painful reminder for the Doctor as well - no matter how old he is or how many times he's seen this sort of thing, he still FEELS it. Sorry he can't tell Amy just how it hurts but this wouldn't help her and in the end, the Doctor sacrifices himself doesn't he?

LOVELY, lovely job. Now, go ace those exams.