Reviews for Happy Father's Day Tamaki!
A.Eelif chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Thank god someone who knows how to proof read bf posting. I loved this story. I thought it was so sweet!
AddienaTheBlueSpirit chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
LOVED IT! LOVED IT! LOVED IT! YOU ARE MY NEW FAVORITE AUTHORwell you're tied for first... because I still love Hitoko-sama...her Uchiha-cest fics rock...
LovingSladeAlways chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Fantastic! Very hot and sexy! Congrats on graduating middle school (it fucking sucks doesn't it? Just like these two firecrackers ;)). I started writing yaoi, slash, etc. a little before your age, so it's good to see young people getting into it! (How could you not!) I just want to say something that bothered me in the story: Tamaki said he liked Kyoya better without glasses, but I like him with and without and I'm sure if Tamaki felt strongly for Kyoya then he would feel the same.

I don't know why, but it just irked me a little. But it's still a FABULOUS story. Don't get me wrong! I just wanted to get it off my chest :D. Keep up the awesome work!
Anaximander Rose chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Hmph ... Honestly ...

This was an epic story :D!

Please, keep up the good work Dewey :3

I'll be reading your stories often.

So ... beware ;D
jrlrock chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I liked this story xD

I love this pairing haha

(Finally someone who's here who isn't a ton older than me)

You got out of school the same day I did xD

Write more, you write well
DracoSheikahCharaJutsu chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
WHOAH! Your eight grade graduations tomorrow! Mine's next week! I love the story (:

Have fun in high school, and NEVER give up writing.

DSCJ
smaugtheinsecure chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Omg... That was terrific! xP I love Tamaki and Kyouya :D So hooot, anyways Nice story! (xP My Birthdays on June 19th too!)
Princessmelodina chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
congradulations!

I liked it u did good for a first time lemoner!

I hope u wll have more of these!
SnOandZnT chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
ThexCurus chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
:DDDD YAY! X3 I feel fulfilled! :3

P.S Enjoy your graduation moment in a dress. ;D XD sorry..