Reviews for Moments In Our Lives
Saunders2 chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
I'm practically hyperventilating in order to contain my giggles. Yes, I'm hyperventilating to hide my giggles. It's two in the flipping morning? What do you expect!
Anyways. Those were fun.
ERB000 chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
Very hard to giggle silently. Laugh silently, I can do, but giggle, I have put it on my list of things to improve. My mom is looking at me like I'm a maniac, because I NEVER giggle unless I'm reading a worthy fanfic. this is definitely worthy. WELL DONE!
ERB000 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
That ending was HI-LAR-RI-OUS! And derek explaining it with 'Twiggy' and 'Grassy', and the 'soil'. You, my friend (sorta... more like acquantance), are brilliant!
Crixtine chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
I LOVED READING THIS SHORT STORIES...PLEASE ADD MORE...PWETY PWEASE :-S
MysticalKC chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! IT IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITES! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANNA READ MORE! :D
VeraRain18 chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
I wanna sandawhich! Om nom nom nom nom! So hilarious! Loved it! You have got to update soon. Pwease? _

~BW
VeraRain18 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
AWE! They make a cute family! Love the proposal! Never thought Tori would say yes to that question, but you learn something new everyday. Like today, I learned that your not suppose to put tin-foil in the microwave. Yeah, don't do that. Anyways! Loved it!

~BW
WebstersDopeGirl chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
don't feel like logging in :p now i want a sammich! :)

nom is my new fav word ! :D om nom nom nom nom!

loved this! keep making more of these! they're awesomee!

~weasel cookies~

-Hollie ;)
Chlerek chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
Too cute! :D and I imagined Derek as a little baby...too cute! _
AnnieHonson chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
Wow, that was random.

And halerious.

Also, you used YouTube/LOL cat terms!

YAY!

-Annie
TotalBookNerd chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
SO CUTE. LOL.
SamayaK chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
Awwww cute. Please update soon!
WindStorm96 chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
AWWEE! Tori found a man!*Never thought that would happen*...Opps did i write that? :D I loved the chapter and i cant wait until you Update again! Please Do It Soon!

~RenesmeeRedbird~
Skylah P chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
woww that was really well done! I'm impressed!

keep up the good work! :D
AnnieHonson chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
I'm so happy for Tori!

She actually moved on from Simon!

Yay!