Reviews for Invisible Sparks
Articuno chapter 1 . 1/19
Oh, boy. Feisty. :)
stephi-247 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I've always left this cloak and dagger series because 16 is so many stories but after reading this one I am so excited!
Celestinasong chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
hahha! more? funny
Moi chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Lol, talk about explosive start to a new series.
Carling chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I've already read this almost a year ago. I've decided to restart my reading of the series and catch up to where you are now.

After seeing what became of Harry and Draco so far in the series, it's kind of fun to come back to this starting point where they are still exchanging snark and sparks but are nor romantically involved or even consciously contemplating such a thing.
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Nice one. lol!
tragicpoet54 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I decided to start with this series. Definitely off to a good start.
Queer And Making Waves chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Hiya, I was wondering if you might possibly allow me the honor of turning this fic into a podfic. I would try my best! So, may I?

-Queer And Making Waves
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I think I've been meaning to start this series for a while now. Great start, very intriguing.
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Interesting ) I think I'm gonna like this series XD
XscarlettXsuccubiX chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Dun dun dunnnn... and so they meet!
XscarlettXsuccubiX chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Dun dun dunnnn... and so they meet!
Yinzer Reader chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Fun, excited about the story line.
WitchRavenFox chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Ooh, interesting, I like the imagery that this passage gives:

Eric leaned back in his chair, sure they wouldn't notice him now, fascinated. He could practically see them both with fires burning in their hands, invisible fires of brains and talent and determination, shedding sparks that they were both used to marking them out as exceptional.

Except that, now, their sparks were as bright as the ones from the other fire, and mingled.

They didn't know what to do about it.

"It was because I decided to become an Auror," Malfoy said at last, when Eric had thought their fires might become hot enough to burn down the building. "They couldn't accept that I-turned traitor, as they put it. The Aurors arrested them and humiliated them, and they've never forgotten it."

I can't wait to read the rest.

Yes - i am going to read them in the correct order. ;)
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I've put off reading this for ages…but again, I don't know why. This looks fascinating!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »