Reviews for Enough
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
You did a great job on this. Very good enjoyed reading it!
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
LOVE IT!
xAracnaex chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
this was just what i needed to end my night! i was out all day and got sunburnt and now i come home to this and my night is made! i enjoyed in immensely, but i always enjoy your fics, so this shouldn't be a surprise :)
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
*sigh* I just came out of the closet and this cheered me up too. My crush found out too and he doesn't return my feelings. He was nice though! He really let me down easy. But, since he was so nice, for some odd reason, hope still burns in my heart. And for some other odd reason, that hope still fuels my love for him. My heart just doesn't know when to give up. XP!

So amazing story. And I'm saying "amazing" as "au-mau-zing." XD! I've been hanging out with girls too much. XD! I hope this cheered LegacyChick up! :-)
VIXXY VAMPIRE chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
very nice, what a sneaky naughty Cody you could make a go of this and make a series out of it, I'm sure everyone loves a bit of Codiasi ;)
fangirlxfantasies chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Aww!

I dig this so much! sweet lil Teddy all self conscious cody'd seen him all hot and bothered. and ily Stalker!Cody! (the paper bag was a hilarious touch I may add)

adorable. loved it
BlackDiamonds.32.20.54 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
aww that was cute. I love Teddy centered stories.