Reviews for Trees Through the Forest
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
It wasn't obvious where it was heading at first, until she looked at the window.

This was good. I rather like the stories where Rogue's mutation drives her into insanity. They're so sad to read.
SassC HiJinx chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
How did I miss this story being posted? Glad I found it though. I've always thought the Rogue-going-mental storyline was intriguing but it's not written often. It's a shame b/c it's an emotional gold mine. You'd think all those voice would drive a girl insane ;)

Actually, I didn't find the ending too obvious. I was expecting a happy ending haha.
Sugahroc57 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Oooh, Me likes this one very much. It was a dark and chilling and I simply love these types of fics. For some reason it reminds me of One Who Flew Over the Cookoos Nest, Girl interrupted mixed with a touch, a little snip of Gothica. Don't ask me why but I guess the asylum thing always takes me back to those movies which were awesome, well not much so on Gothicas part but yeah...
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
T_T yea i had a feeling where this was leading up to. i must say though, you have some uber imagery skills :D
Kira2667 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Ooooh you have me thinking! (never a good thing. lol) As sad as it is, this is a pretty plausible scenario for her. Love the Rogan friendship you added in as well as the Romy relationship you've developed. I can't wait to see what happens next!