Reviews for Cirque Du Merveille
diff-r-ent-1 chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
there aren't enough dweedles fics in the world! thank you for making this one! hope you'll update soon. i wonder, with julian saying he'll tell logan just before he dies, ... perhaps he's sick? it would be fitting, though really bad and i hope he'll survive.
Daytona44 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I heart Dweedles. There just aren't enough stories with them together. I really wished you kept this fic going... (
ninjabookworm chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
WHAT IS META? You mentioned it a couple chapters ago and I cannot find it anywhere! Could you please tell me how to find it in a pm? Pretty please? I love this fic by the way. I love the circus!
Shelly chapter 7 . 10/15/2011
i really enjoy this fanfiction! one of my favourites. :) i also love dweedles. please continue! much love!
OxfordianLlama chapter 7 . 10/8/2011
This is one of the better AU's I've read in a long time; I really like it! Please keep going! This could turn out really amazing.
Madame Ce'line chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
PLEASE UPDATE

PPPPLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE
Echoing Dreams chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
This is a really, really good story, and i would LOVE to see more of it. Please update soon!
LaraElizabeth1 chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
very interesting story.. I enjoyed the first 7 chapters. Try and update it soon.. a lot of work has went into it and it would be a shame to just leave it hanging.
RAWRsaysDINO chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
This fic is SO GOOD! Please keep going :)
blueskiesandbutterflies chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
Aww! Love this fic! Update soon?
LittlePlagueSpirit chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
Okay, the noise I made when I read that Charlie and Justin are the animal tamers, was defentelly not human. Just the fact that those two boys that I love so much are using their fine toned bodies to battle and train big animals like tigers and lions...UNF (and that was another non-human sound xD)

And Bailey! You have Bailey also with the crew! Another more reason for me to love you! And Danny too! :D With all of them together, this show is going to be amazing!

I can't wait for the next chapter, more about everyone please!
RanebowsKlaineTrainandGandolas chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
Finaly! someone understands the adorableness of Dweedldes! i'm not alone anymore!
Mah Jeevas chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
Awwww! I love this chap 3

OMG, LOGAN! DON'T DO ANYTHING PLEASE, I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO WANT TO KILL YOU AGAIN! D:
MusicalEscape chapter 7 . 7/4/2011
Dweedles? Interesting...
li'miss sunshine chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
Dwight/Tweedles? Did not see that one!

Post soon! :D