Reviews for Broken
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 3/13
I guess sometimes it takes the one who ultimately broke you (even if unintentionally) to be the one to fix you too.
DaBlackVegeta chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I finally got the courage to read this (I hate angsty plots, especially with someone like Helga) and I must say, well done. I thought it would be a lot darker and sadder (so glad it wasn't), but you managed to put SOME happiness as well as sadness into it. Again, well done my friend.
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
It ended rather abruptly, but conclusively. I do imagine it would be a little harder-this sort of thing happens too much for me to hope it would be that easy for a girl as beaten down as Helga to bounce back so easily once she finally crumbled. But it's still exactly what I WANT to happen. It's full of hope, and I like that-I think sometimes we need it.
bloodofstorm chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I cried. You broke my heart, and the descriptions are so sharp yet so fragile. I'll give you a standing ovation for this masterpiece.
Accountclozed chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Aww beautiful story, loved it, thanks a lot. :)
Zim32 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Personally i think helga's spirit is too strong for this too happen
tenchugirl16 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Love the story beautfully written going to save in my favs. I could totally pic Helga going through this bc in the cartoon she became totally depent on Arnold for emotional support since her parents didn't care.
Treys Ludlow chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Absolutely beautiful. I mean that with every fiber of my being. I put a lot into my writing and I look for that when I read work from others. As a huge Hey Arnold! fan, and a pure lover of Helga and Arnold getting together one day, I found this to be everything I've ever wanted out of them. You're amazing.
devious.editor chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Incredibly sad/nice. I like the plot, I dislike that the characters in the plot are Arnold and Helga, mostly because I believe Helga should not portrayed as such. Regardless, well done ish (some resentment about previous state dislike)

Over all: 6/10.

7/10, if it hadn't been those characters, and YES I know that the context requires them to be those characters, but I DONT WANT HELGA TO BE A VICTIM.

Good work!
LovelyAnon16 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Thank you for not allowing m-me to be able to t-talk and see the screen of my laptop for the rest of the night! T.T It was really good. The end though! T.T
twilightfucker chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Thank you for the mushy read before bed I thoroughly enjoy it. :)
Jake Nickleby chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This has got to be the best fanfiction I've ever read!
nycegurl chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
WOW. So I stumbled on this story after reading one of your HP stories and I have to say... I love it! I used to love watching Hey Arnold as a kid back in the day and I could totally see what you've written happen. It was really believable and well written!
Sparrowfeather1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Two Words: LOVED IT!
Lazydreamer99 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
awww that was cute and it made me tear up a little at the end