Reviews for Caught On Camera
ALCM chapter 14 . 4/6
This was awesome until Kurt ended up with Blaine. I hate Blaine. If i knew someone like Blaine I'd make sure they became very familiar with the definition of defenestration - I've always found hands on experience to be a most effective learning tool. Kurt should have ended up with Puck.
mileyhead123 chapter 1 . 3/18
hey this story is so alsome!
i really enjoyed reading it.
it was funny and cute
i just wanted to ask have you ever thought of
writing a version of this story but it has the new direction boys instead of the girls?
BGuate224 chapter 15 . 2/19
One of the best crack fics EVER. I especially liked the beginning with everyone loving Kurt and finding out his "dirty little secrets" ugh and the puckurt was FABULOUS
Not...the biggest fan of Jessie and Kurt however...but hey it's your story and it worked for you!
And of course, the klaine was beautiful.
And yes, god Jesus Buddha Alah yes, KIRTS HIPS, ugh why is he so sexy T.T
wolfish-willow chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
This was such a fun story to read. I laughed so hard. It's always a lot of fun to read fic where the Warblers find out about Kurt being on the football team and the Cheerios - and doing so well at both. And seeing them find out through the webcam was hilarious.

Love it!
Aileen G chapter 15 . 8/21/2013
That was the most insane, hilarious and sweetest thing I have ever read. I loved it ! I even think that my heart wanted to end your story with Puckurt saw how cute they were. Klaine but also suits me squarely. It is this kind of delusional I love fanfiction.
Lily chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Oh. My. God. This was amazing! That was AWESOME! You're an amazing writer! I'm serious, I've read every one of your (ab fab) stories! Please keep writing, and if you ever need prompts, PLEASE let me know!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This. Story. Is. Awesome. 3
(All of yours are but) I especially like this one because it was Kurt-centric (is that even a word?) and I'm a HUGE Chris Colfer Kurt-Fan :))
I think you're really talented in writing :)
Keep on doing it :P
enchanted chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
Well, I just finished your (hilarious) story and have this thought running through my head-
'Why the HELL don't people simply LIE in Truth or Dare?'
Kingfisher Tears chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
You know, I can imagine that conversation on the phone or something, what with the high voice-

" Hello?"
(Hi, is that Elizabeth Hummel?)
"No, she's dead; this is her son."
(Really?)
"Oh My Gaga... Not again...
DerangedOtakuFangirl chapter 15 . 6/1/2013
LOVE IT!
CAN I PLEASE GET A SEQUEL
:) You're a good writer when it comes to humor :) I was laughing so much!
KC97 chapter 14 . 4/3/2013
Love the story. Super funny.
LoginProblems chapter 15 . 3/13/2013
No. Words. Puck, Santana and Brittany made my day.
lucas chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
amo a las mujeres
pollo chapter 15 . 2/22/2013
That was the most insane, hilarious, sweetest and awkward thing I have ever read. I mean, Puckurt, Klaine and St. Hummel all in one. By far, the BEST girls night evaah!

The interaction between the characters were awesomely hilarious. I love the Puckurt part more though. I mean, Puck is this amazing character, sure he can be a dick but when it comes down to it, he will fight to the death for his friends and family. The summer incident thing is definitely a twist, I'll tell ya that much. I kinda wished you'd put more of the other ND boys. It would've been fun to have them all together again. Part 2 maybe?

Just one thing, I realize that Kurt is an awesome guy but you were actually dangerously close to making him a Gary-sue or whatever the hell the female version of a Mary-sue is. Dangerously close but not really so much. Yeah, you get what I'm sayin'?

So...yeah.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
ur an awesome writer! i like everything about this story!