Reviews for What I Want
thunnababy chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Loved EPOV and thanks for that. I also loved WNM so this was a real treat. Maybe someday you will give us a peek into what their lives are like after they leave togther? ;) I'm addicted to your writing. You are my own personal form of heroin. heh.
twicrazreader chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
hey Savage:

Is this going to be a o/s? or will you continue it?

I like it but would love to know more.

thanks for writing,

Marie

twicrazreader
vanilfrappe chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Mmmm, Edward's point of view is so notty and yummy, I love it! Besides, I love possessie, slightly perverted Edward's. I'd let that kind of terrorist have me any day in a hostage situation! Man, this is an awesome one-shot...but you have to admit, it would make an awesome story too! i want to see these hotel rooms, maybe see Aro dead too. No matter, once again, you are amazing, I love your updates!
shehazi chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Man oh man. Left

me speachless.

:-0
Edward's Eternal chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
wow... excellent. Loved EPOV of the one shot...

will you add to it at all ?
dreamngo4it9 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Oh my god! That was so hot! Why hasn't this been expanded on? It would make such a good full length story

I can beg, lol. Please please Please please make this into a full story.

Instead of also expanding on bella's story, if you dont want to do both, include both pov's

... Or expand both :)

Please update it! I want to know plot, characters, back story... If they take Alice and rose

Please :)
littlelizruth chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
i love Edward's POV! :)
MustangMel1968 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Oh yes, it's just as good as the BPOV!
twilight1972 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I want to go with him too!
LoveDanielsNuts chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I loved the Bella pov of this story so I was fucking thrilled to see this in my box (oh how I wish this Edward was in my box)...bloody loved it as much as the other one.

Would love it if you extended this story, you dangled the carrot and I'm biting!
luvrofink chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Why the hell have I not read this before and why the hell is not expanded! I love this! So good!
parkesy23 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
awesome

thankyou for EPOV. It explained a lot and the f##cker Aro

loved it -

Thanks: )
FluffyLiz chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Ahh, the Queen of EPOV strikes again. You know how we love your EPOVs and we know how you like being inside Edward's head - no wonder you've written a whole 102 chapter fic and started a new one in EPOV whilst still writing BPOV for UC, you clearly can't stay away from Edward's dirty little mind, and here is the perfect example - I loved Want No More, and really wanted more. In the absence of an extended version, getting that juicy little outtake from Savage-style EPOV is such a fabulous treat. Thank you so much.
Leona Bowman chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
You did a fantastic Job. Hot sexy! You felt like you were experience with them. Wonderful cahpter..

:)Leona
SasCat chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
That was one of the BEST one shots that I've ever read. I absolutely loved it! xoxo
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »