Reviews for What I Want
mrsvixter chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
loved it well done
stephsmith chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Somehow I'd never read this before. I read B's POV so I guess when I'd skimmed over the description I recognized the story and thought I'd read it before. Fills in some holes I'd wondered about.
kiwisrock chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Oh hello honey!
That was...no words...exquisite!
Mwah! Happy Holidays!
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I love this! And I loved the whole twist you added with human trafficking, and how the "terrorist" became the "hero".

Could you please, Please, PLEASE write an extension of this story?
Who'sTorchwoodHarryDoctorDraco chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Oh god, I loved reading Edward's POV, it was like reading WNM all over again, but it seeming like a slightly different story. A bit like the draft Stephenie Meyer put online of Midnight Sun. It felt a bit like I was reading Twilight, but gave each 'scene' a different feeling,
ficfangirl chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Thanks for pointing out EPOV of Want No More. I was starting at the bottom of the list of your stories and it might have taken me a little while to get to it. I'm glad I read it soon after BPOV. Thanks again for sharing.
Trixi20 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
You really need to continue this. *looks up with puppy dog eyes* pretty please?
Agonidzo777 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Different but cute.
g licious chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
WOW !
lilytree chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Awesome and so HOT, thanks!
Paliia Love chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Awesome. It was as HOT AS HELL!
This is an Edward that I would like to read, I hope you consider make it a long-fic. It would be amazing to know what happens with Aro (motherfucker bastard), Edward & Bella...Everything! Haha!
OK, I really love your stories!
Luz Bells Cullen chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
ohhh my god SO HOT ! excellent this fic .. love this terrorist edward! hot uff that this OS ... congratulations! comon hopefully follow him along a fic. I wonder what makes living and Edward with her in his new adventure! I love your stories XD
dbpbatm chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Yummy!
MyBrownHairedGirl chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I just love this story . . . Edward's a friendly terrorist (if that's possible) who's just trying to right the wrongs of a sick man. The story flowed well despite the fact it was fast paced. It was all believable, and just simply amazing. I actually read this story a couple months ago and I forgot to favorite it so when I closed the window, I realized I didn't remember who wrote it or what the exact title was! I read pretty much all of your stories but I didn't get around to this one until later. I'm glad I looked at this one because I was starting to become restless in my search for it.
quisha1991 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Damn now I want more... Aro is one sick bastard, poor Emmett... You REALLY SHOULD FINISH THIS STORY!
286 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »