Reviews for What I Want
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Loved seeing EPOV of Want No More, only just realised when checking you're profile out to see if 'Caged' was up that you had done EPOV!
So it was a very pleasant end to my night! I would love to see some extra outtakes sometime in the future from Want No More as well!

Loved this.
-GreenEyes555
xoxo
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Glad I found you again! :) EPOV was awesome...didn't know it was even out there! Can't tell you how many bookmarks I've lost with failed cell phones over the last year or so! I can even navigate FF better now...lol! Great story ... loved these 2!
TheKnight000 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Awesome. Just awesome.

Although if I were Edward I would have done a lot more than leak some things to the press, what a sick pervert.

But still, such an good outtake. You really do get the ends kinda clipped off; I love it.

You are an exceptional writer of twilight fanfiction, please, keep it up. Now I am going to go read more of your stories, thank you.

The Knight.
Kelly J chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
fuck! that was just as hot as the other version!
pauleen chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I loved the original, but Edwards POV always does it for me. Very sexy.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I loved seeing this from EPOV. I wish it were him all those years ago! lol
daydreamergr chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Nice, very nice. I like this Edward, he is very tough and sexy. You still left me wanting more.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I liked it! Though I think that might have taken more than his alotted 30 minutes.
Seekingbecca chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
just read, LOVED IT!
not done baking chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Any chance this story line is being continued? I really enjoyed both stories and would love to see it expanded, not just for the wonderfulness between Bella and Edward (as always) but just to see Aro get placed in jail forever and ever.
MoniMD chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Hmmmm I enjoyed it alright. Not as much as Bella. Unfortunately. :(
b3j02 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Aww man! I did like this version but I really wanted some more of the after! LOL Great story!
Sonja Whitlock chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I enjoyed the one shot in Edward's perspective.
KeeWit chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Great story! I'm on a Savage kick today.
My Daddy is Snape chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I agree with DawnsWhimsy , ou should make this a full story. Id like to know what happened to his brother and brothers family. It's sad that Emmett died - can't marry Rose now :(. I normally don't read one-shots but this was wonderful. I'll be keeping an eye out for a new story **hint hint** soon about expanding this. ! (story twist- Emmett's not really dead!)
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »