Reviews for Stay
Blackrose18 chapter 1 . 1/10
Please add more chapters or a squeal please
Please please please I love this story so much
noone chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
yes, make an other one please
Jasper'sGoddessofWar chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
YES! I want more and I want it now! LOL please?
Nyja Michealis chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Make it a longer fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I loved this story I wish you made another one. I felt like this story had lots of passionate love into it and I am a klefen fan. I really liked this story.
StilesRocks chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Oh yes please, the ending totally set me up for a sequil. It was so emotional and i was nearly crying but think its what i like most in this fic. Please write more.
Damonfan123 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Love it. Klefan is hot and the ending, though sad, was brilliant!
Maria chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
That was fucking awesome!
lividko chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
PLEASE, PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU. COME BACK AND FINISH THIS DX

why are some actually good fanfics ignored? They're fantastic !

PLEASE D'X
lividko chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Yes! Make it a chapter fic please, please. I wanna know what Stefan's reaction to him leaving. Please!
RomeoMustDie chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
OMG this was incredible! Too HOTT for words! The way you wrote this Klefan fic was so amazingly believable and your style of writing really took my mind away completely engrossed in your story. I could really imagine them exactly how you described. I have been role playing a lot of Klefan scenes and Im a writer as well on here. Ive never written a slash, but I'm encouraged to write a Klefan slash story, and your story really inspires me more so. Please do not leave this as a one shot, write more! I am in love with the sexual tension between them, the sex scene was sooooooooooooooooo hot! I am curious to see how you will develop a love story between them (if you ever decide to) regardless, youre an amazing writer. LOVE LOVE LOVED IT 3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
:( sad...
Smile or Go to Jail chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I LOVE IT! YOU SHOULD DEFINITLY CONTINUE PLEASE!
jaufanfic chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I would really like to read a chapter fic of this one shot!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »