Reviews for To Not Be Sleeping All Alone
odellcriss chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
That was so sad, but so good
LarkInDecember chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Rip my heart out why don't you?

Wow, this was totally sad and heart wrenching, in a good way, of course. Very well done. Even if my keyboard is splattered with my tears. :')
Future Mrs. Sparrow chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Don't mind me. Just sitting here sobbing.

I don't know why I read these, I really don't. I just end up crying EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

But this was so well written. I could feel Blaine's pain. Oh god, the section about the ring I'm like "Yup. That's it. I'm a sobbing mess."

God, I just feel so bad for Blaine. I don't even want to imagine what that pain feels like, I hope I never have to go through it before I'm like 70.

Well done, really. Very well done.
asdfghjkl chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Oh my gosh, that was amazing. It felt so real... i started to feel the pain of grief. I think the saddest part was when Blaine looked at the picture of Kurt and him. you're writing style is so good. Gosh this made me cry... but oddly enough i cant stop reading. Good job :)
hollygwood chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This broke my heart, really it did. I kept hoping it would be a nightmare that Blaine was having or something!

It was so well written though, really loved it in a terribly sad way. X
hollygwood chapter 1 . 6/3/2011

It was so well written though, really loved it in a terribly sad way. X
scribbles and showtunes chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Wow. That was great. I usually don't like tragedies because they make me sad, but it was beautifully written.
divine529 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I loved this as sad as it was. I teared up and that's a compliment as I usually don't cry during fics. My heart was aching and pulling on every string I have. Well done. Keep up the wonderful writing and I look forward to more from you.