Reviews for Toy Story 3 done my way
Sleeping asteroula Part D:Luna's gift
Queen celestia looks at the still horrified young man holding me in his hug and he said crying:Why this should happen to my wife.I mean when we'll have a second child she will leave luna said:Oh don't despar Sir andy i think i didn't gave my gift to her asked slightly sniffing:You think you can undo this evil said:I can't undo it andy but something different(uses alicorn magic and takes me out of his hand and puts me back to the crib).He still sniffs:I can't believe that when my wife is twentysix she'll die from a spindle of a spinning said:Sweet princess i can't undo the evil prophecy but even in death your husband is gonna kiss you and wake you said slighly crying:And how's this gonna work.
asteroula chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Sleeping asteroula part C:Hamm's one gift and Curse.
Now Slinky waved her wand to my crib but just then there was loud roar of a green light lit the hall and out of it came The evil fairy complained about not having an just were to shocked along with my as she was about to leave my mother asked:Mrs hamm are you said:No of course i am not offened your majesty and to show my grace i too shall bestow a gift on the approached my crib and said excitedly:Now listen here all of you the princess shall indeed grow with beauty and grace beloved by everyone who know her(to me) My gift for you young mare is the gift Dance you'll be the most beautiful dancer in equestria But..!.She then spinns her scepter showing an image of a spinning wheel and me on a said:Before the sun sets on her 26th birthday she shall prick her hoof on a spindle of a spinning wheel and celestia looked at andy coming to my side and holding me saying:Oh of laughing she leaves them as they look in said:Oh no it's terrible Maleficent(hamm) appeared and cursed the baby princess tjat she will die on her 26th birthday How will andy react about this.
asteroula chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Sleeping asteroula part B:The three good toys appear/The gifts of beauty and song.
Plus on that most joyfull day the hall in canterlot was full of royal flags and of course my mother Queen celestia was ready to welcome her royal guards blew trumpets as lotso announce:The most prized royal the sherrif of came to the queen and bowed as she gave him her hoof and said:Congratulations your higness for your daughter the princess twily luna said:All the peasants sit here we've got another royal time it was a man in his early twenties with his young son a bit tall green-haired announcer said:The royal hignesses king hubert(michalis) and prince phillip(young rex).For many years my father wanted me to marry michali's son and that day would come so the excitable ten-years'-old boy went with my mother to the crib and he said:For a filly she's so again trunpets were heard this time everybody wondered as three lights appeared in the first one was a red-haired cowgirl doll with green eyes She was wearing a red dress and second one was a blonde-haired barbie doll with blue was wearing a green dress and the last one was chesnut-slinky dog toy with brown was wearing a blue dress and announcer said:Now welcoming the most honourable excelancies the three good fairies Mistress jessie,Mistress barbie and Mistress Slinky flied to the said:Awww she's barbie dog cooed:The little went to my mother and bowed down:Your said:Each one of us the filly will be blessed with a single gift No more no then leaves to my crib and says:Little princess For my gift shall be the gift of waves the magic wand as two images of me grownup are seen as toys sing:One gift beauty rare Mane gold as sunshine lips their same same of the red red rose she'll always walk with springtime wherever she jessie's gift was given it was time for barbie to give me hrr went to me and said:Tiny princess for my gift shall be the gift of waves her wand as the toys sing about the gift of said:(turns to the camera) Well well everyone is here to celebrate the birth of princess aurora such us the king and yiung prince rex and also the three good all have wonderfull gifts for the it is slinky dog's turn to give her the gift before the curse begins.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Sleeping asteroula
Princess twily sparkle as Baby and adult princess aurora
Rex(from toy story 1,2,3) as prince phillip
Jessie,Barbie and Slinky dog as the 3 good fairies(toy story 2,3)
Hamm as Maleficent
Bagheera as king stefan(twily's dead father)
Princess celestia as Queen leah
Bullseye as Samsom
part A:In a faraway land in a house(palace) there lives a fair queen named husband the king died 2 years ago as she gave birth to an alicorn filly her daughter was born in the dawn but had her purple eues she named her aurora twily she named her after the dawn cause she lit the live with there was a feast on canterlot and toys high and low brought hostage to the infant our story begins on that most joyfull toys sang:On that joyfull day it is a joyfull sang(greek):Nai ti xara irthame oloi mazi tin prigkipissa na fairoume emeis ta dora eseis ti prigkipissa augoula zito kainourgia zooula.I vasilissa kai oli emeis zito prigkipissa exei igeia na exei eutixeia zito prigkipissa augoula.I augoula i exei igeia na exei eutuxeia Zito prigkipissa augoila.I vasilissa kai oloi emeis zito prigkipissa augoula.
Sleeping asteroula part C:Discord's curse
Then a shadow appeared scaring some toys while the candles blew out and discord appeared saying to them my brother left scaredly:Well three alicorn princesses looked at him in anger as he bowed and greet asked:So where's the tiny celestia worried asked:You're not offended chuckled and said:Why not your majesty and to show you my grace i shall bestow a gift on the child appears to my crib and corrects himself:I shall bestow a gift from the child.I look at him my violet eyes starting to tear up from then used his two hands and said:Listen here all of you the princess shall indeed grow with beauty and grace beloved by everyone who know then said spinning his hands showing an image of a spinning wheel and then me laying on a deathbed laying still:Al cumplir los twentysixth anos a penals el sol se ponga se pinchara el dedo pata con la ajuega de una rueca Y celestia run to my crib picking me up saying:Oh started laughing when molly slapped him in the face and hen he chuckled said as narrator:Oh no it's terrible Discord the god of chaos cast a terribly spell on the princess 26th birthday that she will die pricking her hoof on the needle of a spinning wheel.
asteroula chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
She said:Little princess my gift shall be the gift of waved it many times and out formed more rose petals as the toys sang:One gift beauty rare Gold as sunshine lips the same the same shade of the red red rose She always walk with springtime wherever she her gift was given it was jessie's turn to give me her gift cause green dust in music notes flew to my said:Tiny princess my gift shall be the gift of waved it also as the chorus said:One gift the gift of song Melody will spread above and the nightingale will knock to her it was Barbie's turn to give me her gift but you'll see what will happen.
asteroula chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Sleeping asteroula Part B:The three good toys appear/The gifts of Beauty and song
Then King lotso arrived with his young son queen bowed at the young prince and led him to the crib cause i and he were to me his gift he brought and stared chuckling slightly his future said:For a filly she's trumpets were heard lights shone on the wall and three toys appered κανωντας τον αφεντη μου και την μεσαια του αδερφη να κοιταξουν με τα ματια τους ορθανειχτα.The first one was my aunt eugenia she was dressed in a red dress with pink spots and her bonnet was red the second one was my friend nikoleta was dressed in a green dress with her hat the last one was my mistress toy euelina she was dressed ina blue dress along with flied towards my crib as they ssw me My aunt cooed:Aaah Then jessie said:Oh and euline said:The little went to my mother and bowed saying:Your aunt remind her about gifts:Each one of us the child will be blessed with a single gift no more no was her turn as she approached my crib shesaid waving her crook and out came pink petals with dust:
asteroula chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Sleeping asteroula part A:Main titles/Once upon a dream/Hail to film starts with the titles sleeping asteroula and the main cast appears
Main cast:
Princess asteroula (Mlp friendship is magic) as Princess aurora/Briar Rose
Young asteroula ("friendship is magic) as Baby Aurora
Michalis tolikas(toy story trilogies) as Prince phillip
Young michalis tolikas(the same movies) as young prince phillip
Bo peep,Jessie and barbie as Φλωρα, Δώρα και Μαριγοula discord as Maleficent
Bagheera(the jungle book) As king stefan(deseaceed)
Princess celestia as Queen Leah
Lotso(toy story trilogies) as King hubert.
Princess cadence as Guard and sister
Prince asteroulis as Aurora's older brother
And as the opening credits ended we go to a book with fancy jewels labelled "Sleeping Asteroula".And it opens to Andy's house(Princess celestia's castle).In a faraway land now there lived only a fair queen named husband died from gun when the baby was had a daughter after many named Aurora she named her after the dawn cause she lit her live with there was a feast and many toys and few ponies pay hostage to the infant princess And our story begins on that most joyfull toys sang:On that joyfull day it is a joyfull bell rings as fluttershy says with other ponies:Joyfully now to our princess we come bringing gifts along with good wishes to pledge our royalty to the princess of her subjects adore to deseeded king and Hail to the Queen hail to the princess to the princess wealth to the princess A long live the princess stayed out of the castle because of discord the evil aurora(left trumpets playing) Hail Aurora(δεξιες τρομπετες παιζουν) Health To the princess wealth to the princess A long live the princess to the deseeded king and Hail to the Queen Hail to the princess Aurora.
Starzinmieyez chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Okaaaay...This was slightly bizarre, but hey! It was pretty funny :D