Reviews for Bedside Letters
clairabella chan chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
did you just remake a black butler version of a line from the wizard of oz?wow...just,wow... .AWSOME!
that movie will always remind me of you and this story now .
NOW UPDATE ARGH!
gobalbucs chapter 9 . 2/27/2012
Awww, Ciel you love him!

Haha, Undertaker was funny and I love how Lizzy knew all along and accepted it and was so understanding :D

I like how Bard stepped up to the plate XD

Update soon please! :D
Miss.princess.Madness chapter 9 . 2/26/2012
update soon. i like it so far.
mochiusagi chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
...pfftttt hahhahahahhaha I can't believe William said 'Grell chan'! AhahhahHha way too funny! More please!
promocat chapter 9 . 2/21/2012
it's so hard for ciel to admit he has feelings for a man & his butler(forget about the demon part-it;s way down on the list)
gobalbucs chapter 8 . 12/31/2011
OMG UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEEEAAASSSEEEE!

This story is absolutely amazing XDDDD

UPDATE SOOON FOR GODS SAKES

please? D:
BOTDF chapter 8 . 11/10/2011
"am I THAT much of a pedophile?" xD 3 loves it :3 more or I'll keel yu. :33
promocat chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
poor sebastian is so use to "cold" ciel-this is waaayy over the top-if he could he would have had a heart attack!
hotxhotguy chapter 7 . 7/17/2011
:D
promocat chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
ciel is just too cute for his own good!
DarkdemonRaYven chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
This is a really cute story keep up the good work and please post more chapters soon!
Tigerkitty86 chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
You are evil...and i bow to your greatness.
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 7 . 6/12/2011
sweet
Ayame Maaka chapter 7 . 6/12/2011
hehehe i log in and vote, well continue that tea party then sebby pov. nee?
Ravenpuff chapter 7 . 6/12/2011
This was sooo good! Oh, I don't know where Ciel's going with this but he's certainly committed to getting Sebastian if he's willing to channel Lizzie. XD

Your poll keeps telling me 'Invalid voting request' so here's what I was trying to check -

Ciel getting jealous

Ciel rescuing Sebastian (that's too rare and special not to vote for)

Ciel getting kidnapped

Sebastian crossdressing (perhaps as a cover while retrieving Ciel?)

More Lizzie

What I really *don't* want to see is another story that kills Lizzie either for the sake of drama or to avoid dealing with her engagement to Ciel. She isn't a villain and I really like her as Ciel's cousin and friend. Knocking her off doesn't remove society's expectations.

I think that if he explained his feelings for Sebastian to her she'd actually be more helpful than obstructive, since what she wants most is his happiness (and his cuteness). In season two of the anime it seemed like she already knew there was something between them (episode two, during the picnic) and approved.

Good luck with the next chapter! :)