Reviews for Let's Hear it for the Boy
Sinceslicedbread chapter 13 . 10/20/2011
I know I'm playing catch-up, But I can't get enough of teenage I & J.

More please (oh there is more, duh!)xx.
Toinette chapter 27 . 9/11/2011
Ooh, I'm torn about that fanfiction. Granted it's a AU so the character aren't really like our characters but... it looks like Gwen bashing to me (I used to dislike her in series 1 and 2 but I wish people who don't like her would simply... not write about her). So yeah, that bugged me all along.

Apart from that, it's really gripping, I read it 2 nights in a row and really wanted to get to the end. You put so many lines and references to the original show it's like there's some secret language inside the story. And it's amazing how it feels like our characters and at the same time... brand new ones!

I kept imagining Barrowman and GDL at 16, I'm sure they were cute.

For some reason, I'll keep that image from your story in my mind: Jack explaining to Ianto he played spin the bottle with everyone because he simply didn't see the difference. It was sweet, simple and explained everything.

Oh, and I'm delighted you chose to include Flat Holm in all this!

TardisBluePen chapter 27 . 9/10/2011
so, I know this is my first review for this story, but I have been following it for quite a while and I gotta say...I nearly cried when I realized it was over. ;_; very nearly. cos this has been one of my favourite stories I've read on here, and I never wanted it to end! and now that it has...I don't even know. (loliampatheticarenti?) but you are such a great writer, and this story was beautiful and brilliant and everything. and like everyone else, I am kind of hoping for a sequel. honestly, even just a one-shot about their wedding ceremony would please me (although I'd love to see more than that ;D).

I was a little surprised at first that you decided to skip ahead the 3 years, but it worked, and it wrapped everything up beautifully instead of dragging it out (not that I would have minded), and just...I'm keyslamming over here, this was one of the most perfect endings ever. beautiful. perfection. I can't even explain...and the Torchwood reference quote in that first part! ahaha, loved it! _

once again, this was amazing, and you are too, and whether you decide to write a sequel or not, I just hope you continue to write anyway (especially Janto). cos I'd absolutely love to read more from you.

3 3
Wilson00 chapter 27 . 9/8/2011
Beautiful story. Can't say how much i've enjoyed this story. Just brilliant job!
BedMonster666 chapter 27 . 9/8/2011
OMG I love your story!

It was an amazing one!

Sad to see it end but all amazing thing must end!

I really enjoyed it!

Lynka Read chapter 27 . 9/8/2011
I liked this
SiwgrGalon chapter 27 . 9/8/2011
Aaaaw. This is / was just so cute, heartwarming and really really great to read.

It always made me happy noticing that a new chapter was up... and I honestly like your style. It's a good read, being fluffy but sometimes quite dark...

I have to admit, I'm somehow hoping for a sequel :) But whether there is one or not, just be aware of the fact that I completely enjoyed reading it. You're a great writer! :)
H.I. Fanfiction chapter 27 . 9/8/2011
Sequel... sequel... sequel! Great story... loved it! Hugs... - Erynn. :-]
Mickanella chapter 27 . 9/8/2011
What a lovely last chapter :)

It's just sad this was the end :'( Or are you going to do a sequel? I would love to read about their wedding-ceremony (a)
toobeauty chapter 27 . 9/8/2011
Even though I didn't comment on all the chapters I have really enjoyed all of them, the way you built up little by little their relationship and their future was awesome!

A perfect ending, sad it is over!

Thanks for sharing it!
riftintime chapter 27 . 9/8/2011
I'm rather sad to see this story reach an end. I've thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish. Lovely concluding chapter and great that their plans worked out, and that Jack is beginning university.

I'll be looking forward to your next story whatever it may be. Thanks for sharing this with us!
remuslives23 chapter 27 . 9/8/2011
Wonderful! I so enjoyed this fic!
Quiet Time chapter 27 . 9/8/2011
I'm so sad this is over. Hope you've got much more in your mind itching to get onto the page. I'll be waiting. Thank you for putting a smile on my face every chapter!
Madbottoms chapter 27 . 9/8/2011
You know I read the first 25 parts in one go and really enjoyed them and now I'm sad that I only got to read one more chapter.

Although it was a very sweet ending and great story.
wanda1969 chapter 27 . 9/7/2011
Aw! It's over? I've loved this and I'm looking forward to your next story! Or a sequel... or interlude...
257 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »