Reviews for Let's Hear it for the Boy
twilightluva786 chapter 27 . 9/7/2011
Great Story
J3d1M0nk3ySp0ck chapter 27 . 9/7/2011
*happy sigh* well done ) i like the way you wrapped it up so thoroughly and smoothly. normally i'd ask for a sequel but i really think you ended it well, no loose ends
RedIs4Janto chapter 27 . 9/7/2011
Awwww...it's over...I'm sad. But happy at the same time. I loved the ending, so sweet and exactly what those boys deserved. Please continue writing, if not a sequel, then simply more gorgeous stories about our favourite pairing :).

Red is 4 Janto
Moonphase chapter 25 . 9/3/2011
I'm not keen on Jack giving up uni (it's a bit 'Twilight') but I am glad that they have a plan and that Gwen has been told off.
Moonphase chapter 23 . 9/3/2011
I felt sorry for Ianto because his trip was kind of ruined, but that ending was amazing. It's so nice they have a happy ending waiting for them (well, hopefully, lol)
Moonphase chapter 22 . 9/3/2011
Gwen still hasn't apologised, so I wouldn't even bother going, I would say no and refuse to talk to her. Rhy's is a frigging idiot, he deserves her just because he's so oblivious. Seriously, just barging into someone's room...
Lifeisshit chapter 26 . 8/30/2011
This is excellent! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Bingg chapter 26 . 8/30/2011
Let's see if i can remember what I tried to write last night.

Another great chapter! So glad Gwen is finally out of the picture... atleast for now. I am curious though, have you thought about sending Ianto's mam to some sort of therapist? I know she is getting better on her own, but it could still be helpful. I also get that it probably that piviotal to the story, but my social work brain can't help but think it could be helpful. :) We have a saying, "you can't help someone until they're ready to be helped." She is now able to leave the house and seems to want to change, so now it could actually help her.
riftintime chapter 26 . 8/30/2011
Another lovely chapter! I really enjoyed it. I'm just a bit worried that they're being too impulsive and short-sighted with Jack's education. It's understandable and they're so young, but Jack might regret it later.

And has Ianto asked his mum and sister is they want to live out on the island? It doesn't seem very practical, especially with Mica, and it would isolate his mum much more which probably wouldn't be helpful for her condition? I just hope all their plans don't completely fall apart. But it's great that they're working towards their life together.

Eagerly looking forward to more :-).
H.I. Fanfiction chapter 26 . 8/30/2011
Yay! They are such a great couple. First, the house; next, the wedding; and, then, the sky's the limit... pets, careers, kids, anything's possible for them! Great job! Hugs... - E. :-]
Lynka Read chapter 26 . 8/29/2011
I liked this
Quiet Time chapter 26 . 8/29/2011
*bounces on chair happily* this is just like virtual birthday cake!
twilightluva786 chapter 26 . 8/29/2011
Great Chapter
Solar899 chapter 26 . 8/29/2011
Good chapter.
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 25 . 8/28/2011
Great chapter! I hope that this will finally get to Gwen, and that she will understand a bit more of Ianto and Jack, and stop going after Jack.. She is such a bitch, I can't believe the things she said! But at least Rhys knows what he's dealing with now...
257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »