Reviews for Let's Hear it for the Boy
likemycoffee chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
I'm enjoying this story but the Americanisms are really quite off putting. Schools in the UK are different from the US in that there is no real big culture of sport so they don't have things like bleachers etc and although some schools might do a bit of cheerleading it's not the same as in America - you don't find cheerleaders at rugby games for example. Also, with the stuff about Ianto not being able to afford to pay for healthcare for his mother - the National Health Service in the UK would fund that treatment and social services would provide carers for her. Ianto wouldn't have to pay.
Quiet Time chapter 25 . 8/28/2011
Oh poor Rhys! Glad he found out though. Your Gwen makes my teeth itch.:
Solar899 chapter 25 . 8/27/2011
Damn! Stuff got heated. Glad Ianto finally stood up for him and Jack! I hope Rhys is still friends with Jack and Ianto, I don't think he did anything wrong besides go out with Gwen..*sigh*

If I die in the hurricane now, at least I saw how Gwen was put in her place :) Ha! Excited for more, as usual!

Cheers! -H
Moonphase chapter 19 . 8/27/2011
lol, shows what kind of guyy Johnny is that they've all just assumed he's ran off and isn't, you know, dead or something.
Moonphase chapter 15 . 8/27/2011
I really love Ianto's mom, Bethan, she's great. It's so tragic that she has such debilitating mental health difficulties.
Moonphase chapter 14 . 8/27/2011
They should call social services about the sister and the mom if Rhianon is so insistant she can take care of her mom, but then gives her sedatives.
Moonphase chapter 13 . 8/27/2011
I was so worried at the start of this chapter. I feel so sorry for Ianto because of Rhiannon. I'm glad he has Jack and was unable to push Jack away (go Jack!) I'm also glad Jack quit the cheer team, evnthough it was hard I like that he has his priorities right; the feelings of his boyfriend are surely more important than a hobby.
Moonphase chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
I love how Ianto doesn't even have to try and compete for Jack, lmao (too bad Gwen!)

So Tosh has redeemed herself to me.I actually used to know someone like Gwen when I was in college. She was a horrible person who my friend insisted on being around. You will be pleased to know that I never did apart from when my friend tricked me by saying she-who-shall-not-be-named wasn't there. Ugh, dark days...

Anyway...
Moonphase chapter 9 . 8/27/2011
Wow. I hate Gwen anyway but she actually makes me want to vomit in this fic. When she interrupted her date all I could think was 'how fucking rude!' And I know she did it on purpose but clearly her friends are a pair of fucking morons if they didn't know.
Moonphase chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
Gwen is such a passive aggressive bitch. And she is in this fic too (lolz did you see what I did there?)Ahem. Anyway, this is a very sweet story. I love stories where the characters have always been in love. Jack is really great and really likeable here, and I feel really aorry for Ianto, especially as his story is one that does happen to too many children out there.
H.I. Fanfiction chapter 25 . 8/27/2011
Ugh, how i hate gwen! She makes things so much worse! great chapter! Hugs... - Erynn. :-]
Lynka Read chapter 25 . 8/27/2011
I liked this !
riftintime chapter 25 . 8/27/2011
Wow, what a fantastic chapter! Brilliantly written. Maybe Gwen finally gets it now, and that's the last we'll see of her. Loved the characterisations... it was really good to see Ianto stand up to her, and for Jack to be so supportive too. Poor Rhys though.

Looking forward to more!
Lifeisshit chapter 25 . 8/27/2011
I'm running out of things to say! Beautifully written! Gwen had it coming to her, i actually feel sorry for Rhys.

Can hardly wait for the next update! :) (sorry that this is probably the worst review ever!)
twilightluva786 chapter 25 . 8/27/2011