Reviews for Dream Reform
LolaWorld chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Ohh how I miss true blood. That was so awesome! The spanking, the conversation, the love...awesome!
New88 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
wow amazing
I really loved it alot :)
This is a fantastic show for spanking fics..you should write more ..

NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This is the second time I've read this. Although I enjoyed it the first time, it didn't completely make sense to me, not having seen season 3 then. I've seen season 1 - 4 now, so it made much more sense.

I completely enjoyed this, first I really like Godric and I think that he should have stayed, for Eric's sake, and because I think Eric could use a lot of 'guidance' from his maker. I enjoyed Eric being made to submit to his Maker, and his spanking, He deserved it.

Second, the reaction of Sookie to the suggestion of being spanked until she agreed to Eric's protction. There are so many times that Sookie should have been spanked. I'm surprised no one has started on those. She doesn't listen or mind worth a damn, and she deliberately does things that are dangerous. Bill should have taken her in hand from the beginning once they'd become a couple. It would've been normal considering his time period.(hint, hint, I love your stories so much!)

Hugs, Che'
blathana chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Yum yum, I love it. You writing flows great and the theme works perfect. It's such a pity you don't have more like this about eric and godric. Pleeease post more. Pretty please.
Alex2012 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Awesome. Love the story; it's so intense.
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Thank you for this story. I absolutely love Godric. I love the fact that Eric had to get a spanking in front of Sookie and listen to his 'father' and her talk while he was being soundly pounded on. Great job.
Dreams Of Naughtiness chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Wow this is fab. You captured all three characters and their relationships so well. I blushed for Eric when Godric was conversing with Sookie while spanking him... how embarrassing! Thanks for the fic loved it.
spankingfemfatale chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Oh fantastic use of a dream sequence! *giggle* Loved having Sookie watching to add to the humiliation, and the little bit at the end where Godric hints Sookie may need a little hard handeness herself! :P This plays well into the new season for Eric and Sookie (if you haven't seen the first 2 episodes yet, I'll give you my code to get in at so you can! *drool!* OMG! *squee!* Yumfest! XD
Batryns chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I love your story, hope there will be more
JillieJo chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I enjoyed this story very much. Godric, the voice of reason. Thank you for sharing it.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
great work thanks
erin1705 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
OMG, I effin love it! I can just imagine Godric taking Eric over his knee, hilarious and sexy! Are you going to continue this? Please do!