Reviews for Pretending
Huds2n chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
I loved the conversation between the two...Finally they are talking and being honest...this is the Jeddie I love the most...can't wait to see what happens next...it is getting really good...thanks for writing!
Huds2n chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
I think it is totally sweet that Nick helped them out and that Janet and Eddie are finally getting down to the talking...the biggest problem they had was not being able to tell each other what they were thinking...love where this is going...
hookedonfanfics chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
Nice! Love how they are working things out slowly. So sweet! Love our JEDDIE!
Huds2n chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
Nick is one smart friend! I love the cabin idea and them talking...I just can't wait to hear what they both have to say! Great job...
hookedonfanfics chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Awe, I love our JEddie. Great chapter! I guess I forgot to review the first one. SO I'll do it all here.

I love how you picked up from our horrible OR season finale ending. It really could have all been fixed as you wrote in this story had OR not been canceled. :o(

I love how our gang is still there together. Owne's got Eddies back. And Ikey has Janets. Sweet!

I have never heard that song, but I plan on looking it up. It was perfect for this story. Makes so much sence!

Love how Eddie came over to Janets. Sounds like they are both on their way to happily ever after! :o) Love it! Are you going to write more chapters? I hope so!
The Happy Donut chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
aww.. so sweet.:)!
Huds2n chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Ahhh that is so sweet! I love Eddie's tenderness and vulnerability...a side that I think we would have seen more of if the show had lasted! Love this story...please keep writing!
Huds2n chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
What an amazing story...I could so picture this happening...it brought tears to my eyes! I hope there is more...great chapter!
The Happy Donut chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Aww cute:) Is this a one off? or will you be adding more chapters?
marebear198483 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011