Reviews for Naruto Rend
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 6/2
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Ah, Bleach. Life after death, literally. I suppose Kyo is a reference to Onime-san? You did speak of Chinmei in the previous story.

I can see my initial assessment of having everything go to hell was right... I'm kind of still crying now. I'm interested in reading this, though. The concept itself is intriguing!
sohappy chapter 19 . 5/4
So realistic, I never looked at the sealing and naruto reaction to his parents this way. It is like my eyes have opened and now every other fic I read I will want naruto to react this way. Its so dam real. Before i overlooked all the holes n was just happy naruto knew of his family, but they way you wrote it makes it so much more realistic. Damn naruto is so human. I'd be hurt and fudging mad
Thewarrior1180 chapter 1 . 4/25
Fuck hinata, literally ruins every story with her in it
mvfclmac chapter 24 . 3/11
Nicely done. Well written and a unusual but appropriate ending for them all.
Voice from hell chapter 3 . 2/5
This fic was the worst.
Author, you are sick ...
Go to the HELL
I loved your story. thanks for a wonderful story
Morbious20 chapter 24 . 1/19
Great chapter and story , I am disappointed they weren't able to find a way to rescue Orihime and Nagato though :( but I guess it would extremely unrealistic to expect all the good guys to survive in a story.
FF8cerberus chapter 24 . 1/18
Wow. It's finally over. What a journey it was. It sucks that Orihime and Nagato died in this. I thought there'd be a chance for them. Sigh. Makes me hate Aizen more for using her in his plan. I was surprised the Earl kept surviving each devastating attack. Glad he was finally killed. I also hoped to see if Naruto would be able to build up his relationship with his parents. I wasn't sure if this was the last chapter at first because you didn't mark it as a complete story on this chapter. I'm happy to have been one of the many readers who followed this story. Asunder and Rend are amazing stories. Thank you for the read. Take care.
cloystreng chapter 24 . 1/18
I really enjoyed this story. I'm very glad that you finished it.
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 24 . 1/18
well dam its nice for final completion. its been a great ride. I mean hell love the fun stuff and everything... I mean... dam.

I do like that they retired sorta... and I do like how they handled everyone.

but... dam COMPLETE you know? anyway its been great reading this and seeing the gradual development and all dam fine job I always enjoyed this.
just... sheesh this was great thank you for reading this.
Vallavarayan chapter 24 . 1/18
Awesome man. And any original work if yours will be one that all your followers here would love to read( atleast me)
Please let us know if you do release a book, and I will make it a point to buy it.
Hl good bye and thanks for all the fish.
FlameDragon14 chapter 24 . 1/17
It was an enjoyable story with many entertaining fights, deadly situations and hated cliffhangers. The only thing I can say I really disliked about this was the death of Orihime. She was such a wonderfully sweet girl who cared deeply for her friends and had her strong, if unspoken, love for the main character of her world. Knowing that she died was rather depressing. Still I have enjoyed reading this and look forward to seeing what else you put out for your audience.
FF8cerberus chapter 23 . 1/11
This was definitely unique. Everyone nearly dying. Pretty epic. All that's left is Aizen. Until next time.
cloystreng chapter 23 . 1/11
Another great chapter. I look forward to the nexts.
redspud chapter 23 . 1/11
Aizen having regrets doesn't really make me have anything else about him. He's still a self-absorbed twit. Though I wonder if his changes in thought will be affect his actions.

The explanation of Orihime's motivations is fine...but if she's already effectively dead it just feels like an explanation after the fact. That and it feels like an extra kick in the gut to give her a scene just for that and then she 'moves on'.

I hope we'll get to see her again. Oh yeah...she's a human in a story where a lot of the other characters are in their afterlife. So it's possible even if she is 'dead'. I still hope she isn't, though.