Reviews for Naruto Rend
Amazing story, I loved it from beginning to end.
SageModeSasuke chapter 24 . 3/9
I liked the first story better personally, but this one was good too.
SageModeSasuke chapter 23 . 3/9
Outstanding. Good to see Bijuu mode attacks in action.
SageModeSasuke chapter 21 . 3/9
Okay... So the 'big dog' has arrived with Nel at that. Is the Sage of the Six Paths the Spirit King in this? Would be an interesting twist.
SageModeSasuke chapter 18 . 3/9
Hero's come back plays as they approach the gate. Lol.
SageModeSasuke chapter 17 . 3/9
They're back! ;)
SageModeSasuke chapter 11 . 3/8
Good story thus far. Keep up the good work.
pinkdoughnuts chapter 24 . 3/6
This was brilliant to read. I was a little worried about Naruto but in the end he pulled through all because of the nine tails.
Loved the teacher and student stuff between Naruto and Ichigo.
pinkdoughnuts chapter 8 . 3/5
Ooh Naruhina, love it.
To be honest I can understand Narutos argument, he's been through so much suffering and sacrificed more than enough. But as usual like the Naruto we know and love he'll always be there to help.
Naruto the joker chapter 24 . 2/29
Once again a great fic. Your plots are awesome and I liked the fact you not only crossed over once but twice. I enjoyed the plot twists. Will you be writing another fic and time soon?

The Joker
LoveLifeForever chapter 2 . 1/28
I love your writing style, but the choices you make with the plot are beyond annoying. Instead of a more Manga styled plot, I get something straight out of Greek tragedy. You insist on handicapping everyone and everything while simultaneously increasing the scale of conflict to epic proportions. It feels like I'm playing Final Fantasy XXIII. The villains make choices and the heroes get to do nothing but react. It's ridiculously predictable.
Jared51 chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
Naruto is fucking pathetic what the fuck.
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Ah, Bleach. Life after death, literally. I suppose Kyo is a reference to Onime-san? You did speak of Chinmei in the previous story.

I can see my initial assessment of having everything go to hell was right... I'm kind of still crying now. I'm interested in reading this, though. The concept itself is intriguing!
sohappy chapter 19 . 5/4/2015
So realistic, I never looked at the sealing and naruto reaction to his parents this way. It is like my eyes have opened and now every other fic I read I will want naruto to react this way. Its so dam real. Before i overlooked all the holes n was just happy naruto knew of his family, but they way you wrote it makes it so much more realistic. Damn naruto is so human. I'd be hurt and fudging mad
Thewarrior1180 chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Fuck hinata, literally ruins every story with her in it