Reviews for Naruto Rend
jcampbellohten chapter 21 . 4/22
"Super fusion Nelmehada," lol! Again, Nel is my favorite character here, because she's funny and super-adorable. Also, Ichigo joining in with Lee was funny, but I hope it's a one-time gag and not something he's going to do now.
jcampbellohten chapter 21 . 4/22
...What.

Naruto tries to be reasonable like a character instead of a walking shounen stereotype, and Kurama says, "No! Stop acting logically! Believe in your plot armor!" and gives a speech that would be corny from a good guy, let alone Kurama before his heel-face turn? Canon made the change at least a little gradual instead of instant like that.

Before that happened, I liked that you let some people die and treated the villains like threats. You're throwing Naruto's character development out the window with this, "ignore reason and be more ultra-shounen" speech.
jcampbellohten chapter 6 . 4/18
"...and I would have died without pants," lol! Your writing of Nel has been great.
jcampbellohten chapter 2 . 4/18
Haha, how many things are crossed over here? Is Kyo from something, too, or is D. Gray Man the only other one?
Clearmens chapter 24 . 4/5
That's a powerful naruto fic. I like it even though just read but stories continuously.
Thanks
marquis.shax chapter 23 . 2/13
one minor mistake you put Nagato as having Black hair but he's an Uzumaki and has Red Hair and if for some reason his soul is now taking on the image of the body he transplanted his soul into then Yahiko has Orange hair
marquis.shax chapter 7 . 2/12
hmm so far up to this point it's a good story but i'm slightly confused on something here. If Karin and Jugo passed over into Soul Society then how is it that Jiraiya and Tsunade haven't shown up yet as Karin and Jugo both died before them and I doubt that either of them had as much chakra as Jiraiya or Tsunade
otakuficwriter chapter 15 . 12/28/2016
Oh God here we go explaining to your enemy what your technique is and does typical
otakuficwriter chapter 11 . 12/28/2016
And i thought this was only a naruto and bleach crossover geez
otakuficwriter chapter 11 . 12/28/2016
And i thought this was only a naruto and bleach crossover geez
Guest chapter 24 . 7/31/2016
Amazing story, I loved it from beginning to end.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 24 . 3/9/2016
I liked the first story better personally, but this one was good too.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 23 . 3/9/2016
Outstanding. Good to see Bijuu mode attacks in action.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 21 . 3/9/2016
Okay... So the 'big dog' has arrived with Nel at that. Is the Sage of the Six Paths the Spirit King in this? Would be an interesting twist.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 18 . 3/9/2016
Hero's come back plays as they approach the gate. Lol.