Reviews for Shrimp Flavored Pringles
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
so sweet :)
miskq chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Has got to be the randomest title in existence
I Will Consume Your Soul chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
URGH god so adorable!
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
First off, thank ou thank you for writing in second person. It's my favorite POV and is used so rarely- thanks.

Second, I really liked the actual story. It was a tad confusing at first, but once I got the hang of the format, I thorouhly enjoyed it. Great fic!
ThatGuy chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
so freaking cute

and yet so very real to the the characters

very good job :)
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Loved this. The structure and flow of the story was perfect.
droopydog chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Let me guess... Shrimp Flavored Pringles... something you think would never work and you wouldn't want to try, until you do and you realize how perfect they are. (never ate one, by the way) This story is perfect. Loved the build-up to th
KnoKnayme chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
That was beautiful!
ShamelessSpocker chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Wow, have I discovered a new favorite writer? This piece was excellent. The repetition ("You close your eyes, open your hand palm up, and wait.") was like the tides, and the story built and built until it erupted into beauty. The beginning, with Spock Prime and Original Kirk, and the progression from only a hope to the kiss, oh, I was thrilled. Your style is so excellent. How did you come up with the title? This story is going in my collection, and I'll be headed to your profile to read more by you. Awesome job. Pretty awesome screen name too.
Nikita Morrowind chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
The name definitely gave me pause (seriously, I don't get it...?) But that was one of the best one-shots I've read :) really, really nice. I love the repetition, and the reading between the lines, the details that aren't necessary. It was short and beautiful. Thankyou so much for writing! I love you forever *fangirl rave* :')
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I like the whole plot and story, but why is the title Shrimp Flavored Pringles? Am I missing something important here?