Reviews for Shattered Moon Part 15: The Rift
Eva Galana chapter 15 . 3/11
Yay! One of my favorite series...revived! Woot! Now to kick some demonic butt!
Wildwind13 chapter 15 . 3/10
Oh please update fast. I want to know what happens with Renji's not being able to walk
Periwinkle chapter 15 . 3/9
I was surprised Kanaye agreed to the trade. Renji is lucky he didn't refuse, but Hajime probably had another idea in case. More please?
PrivateCaller chapter 15 . 3/9
Oh thank goodness Renji finally got back! He's got a lot to deal with, but I'll bet Bya and the kids will have him on his feet and back in action in no time!
Aizenfan6969 chapter 15 . 3/9
I wondered of you'd ever update this! So glad you did. What a great chapter, with Renji being reunited with Bya and family. Hope there's another chapter along really soon. Any chance you'll update Frozen Tears too?
BleedingHeart chapter 15 . 3/9
Love it! Hope you get around to another chapter soon.
SilverSerpentine chapter 15 . 3/9
Thank you for the new chapter! Renji is back with his family. Hopefully, Hajime will destroy Kanaye and Renji can be healed. Please don't wait too long for the next update.
Winterheart2000 chapter 15 . 3/9
I sure hope Hajime will be okay. I'm glad Renji got home. He needs lots of Bya hugs!
Beaker chapter 15 . 3/9
Renji is back! RENJI IS BACK! *does happy dance* But he's hurt bad. *is worried*
Picklez80 chapter 15 . 3/9
I almost fainted when I saw this in my inbox! So happy for the update and it's good Renji is back where he belongs. I wonder about his pregnancy that was on hold. Is Renji preggers now?
ShariBerry89 chapter 15 . 3/9
I'm so happy you got back to the Shattered Moon series! And Renji is back! I worry about his injury, but Byakuya and family will take good care of him. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Aizenfan6969 chapter 14 . 2/10/2015
I am really glad this series is back. I spent all of yesterday rereading for the hundredth time. Please update soon!
Eva Galana chapter 14 . 2/6/2015
Argh...just as it's getting good...but, it IS on your list of updates, so there is hope! I really can't wait for this one to be finished. Of the entire series (which I loved, BTW) this is the most exciting one (and for me, fulfilling as you have Renji being pregnant and the one in distress - for the most part - this time). But, he's also part of his own rescue, so not helpless.
dramamelon chapter 14 . 1/29/2015
How fortuitous! This particular fic has been worming around in my brain more so than other favorites lately. Glad to see all of it that exists uploaded again! So... how long until new chapters show up? *nudge nudge* :D
irritatedbookwor chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
This is interesting. I was just checking to see if I needed to update any of your stories I've been snitching [in-between bouts of coughing. Goddamn cold!] and found that I needed to update this one. But much to my surprise, I seem to remember it having a few more chapters to it. Did I manage to cough my brains out or are there a few more chapters lurking in the back reaches of your computer that need to lariated and wrassled into the story archive?

Hope it's the latter and not the former. I prize my brains.

BTW, I'm seriously loving your new stories 'Through the Eyes', 'Prince in a Glass House' and 'Lost Inside'. In the last one, btw, Orochi is really showing his verminous side. Any chance he'll get stepped on like the venomous bug he is? Just as a side-line, I got whacked by a new ninja plot hare. *This* one involves Ichigo, Uryu and... Kyouka Suigetsu. It's set just before the Winter War hits, involves a _lot_ of back history.. as told by Ryujin Jakka and plenty of shocks, surprises plus a high probability of Kurotsuchi getting his slimy ass charcoaled when certain things come out. Poor Uryu is in for some major unexpected revelations about his grandfather Souken! And the Gotei is going to be knocked arse over teakettle by one of the surprises in store... /evil snicker/