Reviews for Shattered Moon Part 15: The Rift
Aizenfan6969 chapter 14 . 2/10
I am really glad this series is back. I spent all of yesterday rereading for the hundredth time. Please update soon!
Eva Galana chapter 14 . 2/6
Argh...just as it's getting good...but, it IS on your list of updates, so there is hope! I really can't wait for this one to be finished. Of the entire series (which I loved, BTW) this is the most exciting one (and for me, fulfilling as you have Renji being pregnant and the one in distress - for the most part - this time). But, he's also part of his own rescue, so not helpless.
dramamelon chapter 14 . 1/29
How fortuitous! This particular fic has been worming around in my brain more so than other favorites lately. Glad to see all of it that exists uploaded again! So... how long until new chapters show up? *nudge nudge* :D
irritatedbookwor chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
This is interesting. I was just checking to see if I needed to update any of your stories I've been snitching [in-between bouts of coughing. Goddamn cold!] and found that I needed to update this one. But much to my surprise, I seem to remember it having a few more chapters to it. Did I manage to cough my brains out or are there a few more chapters lurking in the back reaches of your computer that need to lariated and wrassled into the story archive?

Hope it's the latter and not the former. I prize my brains.

BTW, I'm seriously loving your new stories 'Through the Eyes', 'Prince in a Glass House' and 'Lost Inside'. In the last one, btw, Orochi is really showing his verminous side. Any chance he'll get stepped on like the venomous bug he is? Just as a side-line, I got whacked by a new ninja plot hare. *This* one involves Ichigo, Uryu and... Kyouka Suigetsu. It's set just before the Winter War hits, involves a _lot_ of back history.. as told by Ryujin Jakka and plenty of shocks, surprises plus a high probability of Kurotsuchi getting his slimy ass charcoaled when certain things come out. Poor Uryu is in for some major unexpected revelations about his grandfather Souken! And the Gotei is going to be knocked arse over teakettle by one of the surprises in store... /evil snicker/
Fox-Sin chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
Okay As much as i love Renji and Byakuya, I also love Senbonzakura and Chimpette(Saru). Ever since the Zanpakuto rebellion I thought those two would be so cute together and since their masters are my OPT it just fits.
Izabellachichi chapter 14 . 11/12/2012
Hi Spunky,
I'm really found of Byakuya and Renji couple. I read most of your stories about it. I particularaly enjoyed reading the Shattered Moon serie. I must admit that I'm quite frustrated because I can wait to know how this will end, especially after the last chapter of The Rift.
Pretty please, don't let me wait too long.
Eva Galana chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
You...You...sly writer, you! You already had Renji's mom figured in! I really like the backstory for her and Akemi's meeting and life together - however brief.

*cheeky grin*
Eva Galana chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Wonderfully fluffy chapter. I love how, even in the midst of child birth, Bya and Ren can still manage to get into an argument! Too cute...

And twins!? Oh my gosh...they love tormenting themselves, don't they?
Eva Galana chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I am enjoying this romantic series quite a lot. It is, as always, well written, full of love and familial promise. I also like that Renji has found his family and reunited with his father. It's like giving everyone what they wanted most. I love the back and forth between Bya and Ren. When Renji's inheritance was revealed, I could have fist pumped that 'good! Now that Kuchiki clan will leave him alone!'.

You write with such honest emotion, and really capture the family moments so well...it's almost like these scenes have been lived, and you had simply recorded them.

My only quip - and it's minor, and nothing at all overly important - is this: Aren't the children rather young to be as powerful as they are? I mean, Rukia and Renji are over 150 years in age, and Rukia has yet to obtain Ban Kai. To have children - barely of human age (for a Shinigami, they are still infants) - achieving so much, so fast...maybe it's because I'm not quite the romantic you are (and I meant that in the nicest ways - I do not write romance), so maybe I'm completely missing why they are so powerful (Renji is closer to the Spirit King by blood than the kids are, so it would have made sense for him to have achieved such power at a young age...). Like I said, not important. My own musings and should not be taken seriously.

*cheeky grin*

But, you know me...I gotta say what's on my mind. If you don't get a review from me for every chapter, just know 'cause I don't wanna just say 'wonderful update', but really have something to say.

Anyway, onward...onward...

Oh, and FYI: I've been checking on your profile. You sure have a lot of stories I need to catch up on! However do you find the time or inspiration?
koko chapter 14 . 9/29/2012
Oh poor them :-( poor Renji he spent 2 years trying 2 comeback to his family , alive and well, my heart is aching for him, this shows how strong is he even carrying a baby. The scene with bya waking up the surrounded by his family's members was moving ! This story will only get better, I cant wait 4 da next update,Spunky sama please honey dont let ot take u another year 2 update the next chapter, am praying u finish this piece of workz thanks fer da great !
Firebirdever chapter 14 . 9/9/2012
Wow, I was a bit lost by the time skip but now I think things will move pretty fast. Cant wait lol. But Im asking myself, is the time pass differently in the dimension Renji is ? and is he still pregnant? I think yea but I was a bit confused, but i cant wait for the next update :) Renji and Byakuya will surely be together again. I hope lol
Yamalover chapter 14 . 9/6/2012
Oh how my heart fluttered reading this; for Renji, for Byakuya, for Takeo (would love to see more of him - his turning out to be quiet the character!) for the spirit king and elder Hajime. Those two are constantly being seperated even though he is the spirit king *sighs* LOVE it cant wait to read more!
Nemesis chapter 14 . 9/4/2012
I noticed this only now but I felt it was necessery to point it out, uhm I AM THE ONE WHO COMMENTED THE HUNDEREDTH COMMENT WOOOOOW *takes a deep breath* and its in one of my favorite stories! Even though u just posted an update, Grand me this wish and update it fast Spunky. 100 kissses 2 u spunky ;-) lol
Nemesis chapter 14 . 9/4/2012
Spunky! Are u trying to kill me here? Why did u have to stop there? please please please dear spunky countinue this , u killng me here, seriously, no jockin period. The chapter was very sad yet it was beautiful as usuall, good job,spunky !
alabirdie chapter 14 . 9/4/2012
bwahhh, I've been waiting for this moment forever! renji's finally gonna get to go home!

I can't believe it's been three years, it's so sad but I'm still happy. it's amazing to see the kids have grown under hajime's guidance. but byakuya has been like sleeping beauty and renji is like the scarecrow :)

I wonder though, is renji still preggo?

please update soon, this is my favorite series other than petals and fangs!