Reviews for Shattered Moon Part 15: The Rift
earthjelly chapter 1 . 5/22
First off I love your shattered moon series. Do you plan on updating it and creating more stories? Also do you plan on making the stories more about the kids and their issues (maybe like current social issues like rape, not being good enough, suicide, ect).
Eva Galana chapter 15 . 3/11/2016
Yay! One of my favorite series...revived! Woot! Now to kick some demonic butt!
Wildwind13 chapter 15 . 3/10/2016
Oh please update fast. I want to know what happens with Renji's not being able to walk
Periwinkle chapter 15 . 3/9/2016
I was surprised Kanaye agreed to the trade. Renji is lucky he didn't refuse, but Hajime probably had another idea in case. More please?
PrivateCaller chapter 15 . 3/9/2016
Oh thank goodness Renji finally got back! He's got a lot to deal with, but I'll bet Bya and the kids will have him on his feet and back in action in no time!
Aizenfan6969 chapter 15 . 3/9/2016
I wondered of you'd ever update this! So glad you did. What a great chapter, with Renji being reunited with Bya and family. Hope there's another chapter along really soon. Any chance you'll update Frozen Tears too?
BleedingHeart chapter 15 . 3/9/2016
Love it! Hope you get around to another chapter soon.
SilverSerpentine chapter 15 . 3/9/2016
Thank you for the new chapter! Renji is back with his family. Hopefully, Hajime will destroy Kanaye and Renji can be healed. Please don't wait too long for the next update.
Winterheart2000 chapter 15 . 3/9/2016
I sure hope Hajime will be okay. I'm glad Renji got home. He needs lots of Bya hugs!
Beaker chapter 15 . 3/9/2016
Renji is back! RENJI IS BACK! *does happy dance* But he's hurt bad. *is worried*
Picklez80 chapter 15 . 3/9/2016
I almost fainted when I saw this in my inbox! So happy for the update and it's good Renji is back where he belongs. I wonder about his pregnancy that was on hold. Is Renji preggers now?
ShariBerry89 chapter 15 . 3/9/2016
I'm so happy you got back to the Shattered Moon series! And Renji is back! I worry about his injury, but Byakuya and family will take good care of him. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Aizenfan6969 chapter 14 . 2/10/2015
I am really glad this series is back. I spent all of yesterday rereading for the hundredth time. Please update soon!
Eva Galana chapter 14 . 2/6/2015
Argh...just as it's getting good...but, it IS on your list of updates, so there is hope! I really can't wait for this one to be finished. Of the entire series (which I loved, BTW) this is the most exciting one (and for me, fulfilling as you have Renji being pregnant and the one in distress - for the most part - this time). But, he's also part of his own rescue, so not helpless.
dramamelon chapter 14 . 1/29/2015
How fortuitous! This particular fic has been worming around in my brain more so than other favorites lately. Glad to see all of it that exists uploaded again! So... how long until new chapters show up? *nudge nudge* :D