Reviews for Polaris
Ellen Joyce chapter 8 . 5/31
This story is my favorite because of all those I've read, it's the most emotionally authentic. Bravo!
Ellen Joyce chapter 7 . 5/31
Le sigh.
Ellen Joyce chapter 6 . 5/31
Such a subtle-sharp cliff-hanger!
Ellen Joyce chapter 4 . 5/31
Heartbreaker: Dean survived on a minimal sweetness...
Ellen Joyce chapter 3 . 5/31
Heartbreaking moment: "You give me this."
Ellen Joyce chapter 2 . 5/31
Best line: ...this is some Flowers in the Attic level shit.
Ellen Joyce chapter 1 . 5/31
Young Sammy in the field just breaks my heart...
Shanta chapter 8 . 11/18/2015
Wow, I really had no intention of sitting here with tears streaming down my face tonight, but that's what you've done to me. You've done an amazing job capturing every small bit of emotion my Winchesters experience. I'll admit, I started tearing up around chapter 6, but you just have such a beautiful style that I cannot help it. Fantastic, amazing, wonderful. Just a few words to describe this piece of art. I truly hope there is a sequel in the making, but if not it will just be a sweet memory right?
Shanta chapter 3 . 11/17/2015
It was such a subtle shift in your phrasing. Everything was beautiful at the start of the night, your descriptions painted pictures of the bar and of Amanda and Sammy... Then there was a shift, and it wasn't beautiful anymore, the colour slowly drained from the scene and everything started feeling cold and empty...

You are an amazing writer. This was so well written.
kobby76 chapter 8 . 3/18/2015
That was amazing. You are such a descriptive writer, I felt every emotion the boys were feeling through your words. Absolutely loved it!
kobby76 chapter 5 . 3/18/2015
I am loving this story, you get so emotion across with your words and I can picture them so clearly. Beautiful finish to a chapter x
Shadow Stalker chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
Nooo! What about after Dean gets back?! Are they still together? Does Dean hate him like they pretty much portrayed in the show (calling your brother a monster when you know you would do the same thing...)? What happens? Is there gonna be a sequel?!
mincing them words chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
Hey. What the fuck did you do man?

You've written out this living breathing creature that has rooted me to my bed. You've strung words that make sentences that make sense. You've made sense out of every unspoken, unseen part of two majorly bottled-up lives. It's all out on the table and the worst part is that it's all believable. I cannot pass this up as fiction when it cuts so close to the real. And the real that I see and I feel even when I'm past it has my world unfocused. All I can feel is what I've just seen felt.

You seem to make good sense of the fleeting, passing things that were never done. I've bared what I could - good luck making sense of that.

It's EXTREMELY well-written, laid-out, structured, everything to fuck up the reader's nerves and pull them into the world of fiction.

I didn't cry, you know, but I felt them crying. I felt their need to cry, to throw-up, to cling, all of it.

I don't know how to sum this up. Just please keep writing, I think I respect the way you tell the tale.

Under the guise of fiction, this story is a spell. And you've manifested a monster. The worst part remains the same though. It's believable.
Gay Satan chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
OMG! This really hurt me.. the ending and all. I really hope there's a sequeal to it. It was a deep thing, and how Dean confessed was just heart breaking. ;_;
Chester chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
That was beautiful, and sad, and almost made me cry. Good job.