Reviews for Inside Man
charbronte chapter 50 . 7/24
Thank you so much for sharing this! This is probably one of my favourite Twilight fics of all time. Beautifully written. :)
twimima7 chapter 47 . 6/14
Wow, I knew there was more to his childhood back ground. Good chapter and story.
twimima7 chapter 42 . 6/14
Wow, what a switch. Charlie should really be thankful for Edward saving he's job and not make Bella? Well she blew it hope she means it and not break his heart.
twimima7 chapter 41 . 6/14
Bella was asking for trouble and now she got what she asked for. Edward is dead and went against his parole and back to prison. Thanks to her.
twimima7 chapter 40 . 6/14
Good chapter and great friends. Edward really needed to realize they are good people out there that don't judge.
twimima7 chapter 24 . 6/12
This was an emotional chapter for me to read. It is a good story and should be published
twimima7 chapter 18 . 6/12
Good chapter and I felt her sorrow.
twimima7 chapter 1 . 6/12
Good start and story should be very interesting and look forward to reading it.
CSG chapter 53 . 6/8
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks so much for sharing it.
shannon30033 chapter 32 . 5/17
Thank you for this beautiful story.
AHealingRenaissance chapter 27 . 4/28
Woah, dude! Too soon! :)
winnodinno chapter 50 . 4/11
Well written story. You took us on a journey which was emotional and kept me intrigued to the end. Good job. Charlie's a dick though. Bella did well forgiving him. I would have a MUCH harder time forgiving him for the abuse.
tee4dree chapter 50 . 4/8
You are the best! Inside man is it for me. The best fanfic ever. Thank you so much for this incredible work!
Jillybeans122 chapter 53 . 3/23
This fic was great! I enjoyed it so much
Ray87 chapter 50 . 3/4
Great story couldn't stop reading it
12,743 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »