Reviews for Inside Man
midnitereader chapter 53 . 2/19
Loved this story. It's nice to see that people are willing to give Edward a chance. Bella reached out to him as an assignment for school. Through their writing letters she got to know the man he was. Yes, he hid a lot but he let her take a peek inside. Through their friendship Bella learned that Edward was lonely. After being denied basic affection for the twelve years he was incarcerated, he was hesitant to be touched. Always on his guard while inside, he didn't know how to accept help. Of course, with his history before he went in with his father, it's no wonder he shut himself off. I like that in the end he was surrounded by friends who cared about him. And he met his father's second wife and stepsister. Maybe his father tried to make amends when he got his second chance with Victoria and Tanya.
honeystalk chapter 51 . 2/8
Why did I cry! I had hoped this outtake was at the end and u didn't disappoint!
Lillywhite1 chapter 53 . 2/1
Thanks for writing this wonderfull Story.
Birddy chapter 27 . 1/30
Holy shit, that was amazing. I didn't expect him to make a move so quickly!

Love this story so far
Toni Masen chapter 53 . 1/1
Great story, couldn't put it down, read it in one go. Thankyou for writing
jk chapter 34 . 12/4/2016
that was a bit more then flirting. He kinda had a lunch date with rose and then let him hang all over him and then he wasn't even firm that he liked someone when rose suggested a dinner date. Plus he thinks rose is one of the most beautiful women hes ever seen.
Doesn't seem like hes all to sure about bella, sounds like hes fresh out of jail and will be with ANYONE that lets him.
jk chapter 27 . 12/4/2016
did bella really never think about how hes a man that hasn't had sex in years? and she acts all surprised that he wanted to fuck her? he would probably fuck anything at this point
Lanigra25 chapter 53 . 11/13/2016
I would love another epi. This was a fantastic story! Thanks for sharing
The Last Letter chapter 50 . 10/30/2016
I think this was a wonderful story - it was a nice balance of happy romantic moments with the balance of emotional struggles that Edward is going through. It was clear you researched what you could and kudos to you on trying to understand the legal system, it's a hard thing to try to muddle through.
~TLL~
imustbecrazy chapter 50 . 10/26/2016
Loved this story! Thanks for sharing!
ChristyWIX chapter 53 . 10/21/2016
Ha! That is exactly what I'd anticipated would happen and mentioned in my review. I'm very glad she realized the very same thing and let him know they had all night to go again and again. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here, ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 52 . 10/21/2016
That was very fun to read. This one made me love Renèe even more as well. She's a really good mom. She knows her daughter very well and has a way of speaking to her without speaking down to her. Very sweet conversation.
ChristyWIX chapter 51 . 10/21/2016
What a wonderful outtake. Made me love Carlisle even more. So sweet of him to play it and give her the cd for free. So generous.
ChristyWIX chapter 50 . 10/21/2016
That was a surprising epilogue. I like that he's closer with Victoria and Tanya now. Tanya clearly adores him. I'm glad he filled Victoria in on what his past was like. It was even better, that she accepted it and understood. If he truly felt that he failed Edward so badly, it makes no sense that he didn't help him when he called and asked for it. Perhaps that is why he die so young. Filled with guilt over what he did, takes its toll after the years. It was interesting that his second child had the same talents as his first, considering how much he hated that part of Edward. It Makes no sense that his father kept his piano all those years. Odd really. If he hated that aspect of Edward, enough to clear the house of him, why hold onto it in storage? I am glad he, and then Victoria, kept his mother's things. I hope he took a bunch of it with him back home.
ChristyWIX chapter 49 . 10/21/2016
What an amazing gift that Carlisle bestowed upon Edward. Such generosity from that man's heart. He gave him the job. He trusted him right away and promoted him. He gave him a place to live. He gave him friendship. I loved this Carlisle. Him returning all the rent Edward paid over the years was jus wonderful. Perhaps Edward can use it for a downpayment on a home, like Carlisle suggested. It was good to learn that Alice was still in the picture. I liked that Carlisle said he was really going to miss Esme's pop in visits. With Edward being free and no longer having to report to Esme and no longer living at Carlisle's, they can start a relationship? If Esme and Carlisle are even interested, that is. I loved his proposal and her tackling him to say yes. So fun. Very sweet. I like that they are doing it the following weekend. Yay!
12,743 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »