Reviews for Inside Man
harperpitt chapter 10 . 5/14
This is heartbreaking. Poor, sweet Edward!
Thanks for a great story.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 53 . 3/28
Wonderful story. Thank you for writing it and sharing your talent. :-)
SarcasticBimbo chapter 31 . 3/28
Poor guy.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 30 . 3/28
Wow, Charlie's a MASSIVE dick!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 24 . 3/28
Jeez, I am just about to start sobbing here. You have been writing a very wonderful story. I'm so happy to have the opportunity to read it. Thank you for sharing your talent.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 17 . 3/28
Awww, I just want to cry for him.
wardlyman chapter 45 . 3/14
You completely don't expand on what happen on ch.42. You just set it up for edward to get jail time and reconcile with charlie completely ignoring just wtf bella was doing to get paul on her like that. Just fuck it.
wardlyman chapter 42 . 3/14
Wait why was she with paul? I seriously doubt he was forcing himself cause of nothing. Took her phone? Wtf
Federica chapter 39 . 3/7
Congratulations! This story is great and your writing is amazing! I love the way you describe their getting closer, and how Edward is stronger everyday, becoming more and more a partner to Bella. Now she can let it go a little bit, and both of them can learn to count on another person, not only on themselves. Looking forward the next chap!
d chapter 50 . 2/28
I'd say this was pretty accurate with what its like in prison and after you get out. I've seen the struggle firsthand. If you don't have a support system, its much harder to get back on your feet. I enjoyed this story. It was very well written. Thank you for being awesome!
d chapter 41 . 2/27
Excuse my French but... fuuuuuuck! Poor Edward.
d chapter 33 . 2/26
Things are looking up. Awesome chapter.
d chapter 26 . 2/26
Whoa Bella is crazy. That's a big decision. I love this story by the way.
d chapter 3 . 2/26
I think I just fell in love.
12,569 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »