Reviews for Inside Man
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 10/20/2016
Wow, that was powerful. I rather liked that it was that way. That they barely had any words. It was beautiful in a way.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 10/20/2016
I really liked the thoughtfulness that went into this letter she wrote him. She has every right to know all of this before coming to visit with him. I rather like that she is the one asking things from (of?) him, as it is the opposite of what Charlie thought Edward was doing to Bella.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 10/20/2016
Oh wow, real dialogue and darn good reason for it too. I like it. I can completely understand her stress and going to her dad for the answer. I can see Charlie looking into Edward immediately though. I do hope he isn't the one to tell Bella, that she does get to hear it from Edward himself.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 10/20/2016
This one was more sad than his last one was. How can the guards put him into solitary, when he wasn't even the one in the fight? Now, that blemish will hurt him against the review board. That is awful. I know this is from 2011 but, now in 2016 it rings more true. The asshat that only spent three months of his pathetic six month sentence for rape, was an absolute disgrace. You have men in prison for life for pot possession and that ass walked out free in threw lousy months. Grrrrr.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 10/20/2016
I would've done the very same thing that Bella did. Send the money for him to buy new shoes. I love that she did that. That you wrote that. I hope he isn't too proud, in that he gets upset that she did this. Upset as in more depressed, not angry. I do like that she wrote that about trust, as it truly is a two way street.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 10/20/2016
That was a sad one. I can't believe someone stole his shoes. Well, never mind, he is in prison with a bunch of thieves and worse. Of course someone would stoop that low. Poor guy. :(
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 10/20/2016
Yikes, she burned and went all peely. I hate that. I do that. Well, when I allow myself into direct sunlight I do. I always have sunscreen on my face . . . Olay is great for that. That is why at nearly fifty, I may look forty, tops. I like that she loved the song so much. I take back what I said about having someone play the song for her. I would rather her wait to have him play it for her instead, when he gets out.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 10/20/2016
Awwwww, he wrote her a song for her birthday. That is so sweet. I do hope she has someone play it for her.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 10/20/2016
I like that she wants him to open up to her about his past, yet doesn't want him to feel pressured either. She is very uplifting. I can see how he must really look forward to her letters.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 10/20/2016
I knew her opening lines in the last letter would kill him. I am glad he found the humor that she was trying for. I loved that he turned the humor right back onto her. I do really like that he has no intentions of every going back to prison. That he has used his time there for what prison truly is, rehabilitation to get the prisoner back on the right path in life.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 10/19/2016
Loved the beginning of this letter. Her making fun of his funfetti option. Very funny. If she really wants to do it right, she'll make the frosting from scratch. I tell you, once I learned how to do that, I've never bought a packaged frosting again. There is nothing like homemade frosting. I digress. Her borrowing her dad's guest room, was rather funny too. Yes, a desk is in order. Doing homework on the floor is not good for her back.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 10/19/2016
His retort to the smuggling in of Pop-Tarrts and choosing sea monkeys instead, was pretty funny. I liked that he warned her away from insulting a large, muscled, tattooed, ex-con. That was funny too. He's got a pretty solid outlook to what is to be expected when he is released. It is smart to be cautiously optimistic. I like the questions he posed to her this time.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 10/19/2016
I'm glad she isn't going to censor her feelings and that she said it was sad the life he had before. I agree. It was sweet of her mom to help her move into her own apartment. How is it free? It was nice to learn she did get really close with her dad from living with him. I liked that she encouraged his dream of having a family. Promising him that he'll find someone that sees the man not the ex-criminal. Her saying the first tub of frosting is on her.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 10/19/2016
This is really interesting to read. I'm guessing Edward and his mother were beaten by his father. Perhaps his mother was beaten to death. Sad. He's lucky to have his own cell. Most prisons are overcrowded and they have three to four in one cell. I liked that he was the one full of questions this time.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 10/19/2016
Black and white jumpsuit . . . that was funny! I'm glad she offered up Bella in her salutation. She has so many questions and I am so thankful she does.
12,730 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »