Reviews for Inside Man
twlighttina chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
Love this so much couldn't leave message last chapter ff was fail

Update soon. Please
gabs9 chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
Loved it.
nicekittyrawr chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
I swoon! Seems like Bella is really starting to care for Edward. I love that she's so open to being there for him. So in love with this story.
michelle0526 chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
Of course they were destined to meet! Can't wait for Edward's letter!
M-isforPigtails chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
She's getting a tan. Hm, I wonder if Edward will get all paranoid because she's leaving for a couple weeks.
mimimgr chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
amazing what you can learn about a person from a letter. love receiving mail, expecially hand written letters. that doesn't happen to frequently anymore. nice to see she felt a connection from the start.
MarchHare5 chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
I love her description of how she chose him... how she'd say to herself, "This guy seems nice, but it's not *him."

Nice way of mirroring the books in her telling him not to assume he knows best how someone should spend their time. :)

And "Until then, stay safe for me"? D'aww.

I think I said last time that he was beginning to fall for her, if he hadn't already. Seems to me the same can be said for her, and I love the way you're portraying this happening.

Beautiful job!
MilaSweetLips chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
Awesome letter. You can totally see how close these 2 are becoming. Bella keeps thinking about him and I wonder how that makes Edward feel? Can't wait to read more. When is Edward's parole?
natalayx chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
"(Does that make me judgmental? I was just thinking of my sanity." - HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. Only thinking of her sanity. Because he writes in complete sentences. That is exactly something I would say. I wouldn't be able to deal with writing to people who don't write in full sentences... IT WOULD DRIVE ME MENTAL!

SHE IS SO EFFING CUTE. SERIOUSLY. "You're constantly on my mind" ARDYUKAGSYUFGAKJHSG. I SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO MEET! JESUS CHRIST WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TORTURE ME LIKE THIS? D: WHY CAN'T YOU JUST TELL ME HOW MANY CHAPTERS IT IS UNTIL HE GETS OUT OF PRISON AND THEY MEET. YOU EVIL TROLL. WAAHH.

She is totes gonna start crushing one him! (if she isn't already)

" I will always make time for you." - She's so... What's the word? Captivated? No, that's not it... It's not obsessed... She's... ATTACHED! THAT'S IT. SHE'S SO ATTACHED TO HIM. IT'S SO ADORABLE AND BEAUTIFUL HOW MUCH SHE CARES FOR HIM WHEN SHE'S NEVER EVEN MET HIM. OMG, I JUST LOVE THE E&B TOO MUCH.

Can't wait for the next chapter! YOU HAVE ME OBSESSED WITH THIS STORY. JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER FRICKEN THING YOU CREATE. Y U SO AMAZING?

I love you, I love you, I love you!
JazzyAbby chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
Always love reading these updates. Looking forward to seeing if Edward opens up about his past.
aswan86 chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
Loved it
kismit1496 chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
poor jailward - I can't wait to hear from him!
sandraev1 chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
Bella sounds just as happy to get the letters that Edward writes. I'm glad cleared up why she picked him. Thanks
jansails chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
That had to send Edward soaring :)

Bella admits from the very first, Edward's profile, his way with words drew her in.

Plus, Bella confesses how much she looks forward to seeing one of his letters in her mailbox.

Bella definitely lets Edward know how much their communication means to her.

jansails/jan2
Beans827 chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
Okay, I'm glad Bella at least felt remorseful for that awful little stunt she pulled! That was not nice! And yes, we all need to hear from Edward. It does sound like he has made a turn around though so hopefully he can get out soon. Love it still! Thanks for the update.
12,721 | « Prev Page 1 .. 792 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 812 .. Last Next »