Reviews for Inside Man
MarchHare5 chapter 13 . 6/13/2011
Aww! Seriously, omg, ooza!

"Dearest Bella..."

"You don't have to be tan to be beautiful to me."

"I swear I can sense your absence."

And on and on and on.

*sniff*

If she's not already falling for him, how can she not after a letter like this? ;)
India2523 chapter 13 . 6/13/2011
Awwwwww he wrote her a song for her birthday. So sweet but I think he may be getting a bit too attached to her. Need to read her next letter to see where her head is. I also wonder if Charlie is still a cop in this story.
Belindella chapter 13 . 6/13/2011
Oh boy. He's attached himself so desperately to her after only 6 letters. She's a sensible girl, so I'm wondering how she'll deal with this... if she'll freak out. I'm a complete romantic, but a felon who's obsessed with me and soon to be released would not help me sleep at night (she can't trust what he says 100% like we can). Eeeeek! What's she going to say/do? *biting nails until the next update*
grrrr.edward chapter 13 . 6/13/2011
heartbreakingly sweet.
Mouthwatering chapter 13 . 6/13/2011
He's in touch with his feminine side in this chapter.
yagalinus0420 chapter 13 . 6/13/2011
Aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww...he's so sweet! He wrote her a song! And he wants to play it for her...it don't get much better than that! i can't wait to see what happens next! Please update again soon! LOVE IT! U 2 ooza ;)
Edward's PlayMate chapter 13 . 6/13/2011
I should probably go back and review each chapter because really i love this story. It's different from what i usually read and on the contrary to what my husband believes I don't always read smutty stories. I do enjoy those that have the build up or more of a plot than just getting it on all the time.

Can't wait to read the next one.
ebonyjorgieriggs chapter 13 . 6/13/2011
I LOVE this story and cant say enough good things about it. I swear I get butterflies whenever I see a new letter has been posted! I love how real you are keeping it! Thank so much for sharing this with us, I have never read anything like it before!
crackupmonkey chapter 13 . 6/13/2011
SeanEmma4Evr chapter 13 . 6/13/2011
He wrote her music?

Aww!

Picture the dopiest, goofiest, cheesiest grin - yeah, that's on my face right now.

He's very thoughtful for someone that has lacked a lot of human interaction in the last eleven years.

I hope him suggesting he play for her is foreshadowing for future chapters!
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 13 . 6/13/2011
"Dearest Bella.."

Awww...they're getting closer. Looking forward to more.
SeanEmma4Evr chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
Glad she didn't beat herself up too much. Even if she did, I doubt she'd tell him - he has enough BS on his shoulders to deal with and Bella isn't the type of milk something. She wouldn't want to add to his pain.

Their relationship is already building. I love it. They're developing a good foundation. Hopefully it'll withstand all the issues they'll face when they eventually meet (right? Cuz they will, right? I'm dying for them to meet!).
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
"You gave a very average sounding description of yourself. I have a feeling you're either being modest or don't have a very clear self-image. If your appearance is in any way reflected in your personality, then you are the most beautiful person I've ever known."

Awww...that's the Edward we know. He sounds very charming, educated, and cultivated for an inmate, which gives promise to the potential of their relationship.
SeanEmma4Evr chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
Gah, I knew that opening would worry him. I am sure Bella will be fairly repentant for it. She has a permanently guilty conscience for things she doesn't even do.

I know because I'm the same way. I grew up with a mother that could make Satan feel guilty for something he didn't even do.

Anyway, I still am so intrigued for the story! I wonder how the romance will work.
goldeyedsoul chapter 13 . 6/13/2011
awww love this fic.. update fast:)

will bella and edward meet in real?
12,799 | « Prev Page 1 .. 792 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 812 .. Last Next »