Reviews for Inside Man
acw1 chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
i had the same thought for a second too at first reading her letter. good chapter.
theladyingrey42 chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
These letters are sweet. So interesting to see how they're dancing around everything, each cautious and almost apologizing when they ask something new. Very interested to see where it goes.
MarchHare5 chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
I had a feeling that the opening of her last letter would throw him... but the way he expressed himself is just so effing sad.

I think he's already falling for her, if it's not a done deal. ;)
MillieD chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
lmao I knew it would be his reaction to her letter saying she couldnt write anymore lol. I think his letter back was hilarious! :)
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
I had an inkling that Bella's joke wouldn't be well received, and I'm fairly sure her next letter will be full of apologies. I'm sure that from her perspective, she thought it cute, but I guess to someone on the inside, especially someone like Edward who's been abandoned by everyone, that would not be funny at all.

I liked his response. Once he got past the tasteless joke, his letter was open and almost a little more hopeful. He joked back about the packaged food ban. They are starting to banter a bit. It's not flirting yet, but seems to be on its way to that.

Nicely done.

TMOT :)
Jackson Leigh chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
I was so excited to get your new chapter today and I'm sitting here trying to enjoy Brunch and almost started to cry reading Edward's letter about his hopes, getting a piano, and thanking her for writing to him. Then, the last question.."Why did you pick me?" I just want to hug him and tell him it will be okay. Great story and great chapter! Love it so much!
skuell chapter 10 . 6/9/2011
I like Bella being silly and flirtacious at the beginning of her letter, it's cute.

And I didn't mean that you were taking things slowly, I'm actually in agreement there, it fits with the story. I just meant that I want more because I am enjoying reading this fic so much! Please take it as a compliment!
sujari6 chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Great chapter. Love their correspondance.
VampLuvah chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Awesome question Edward.! Can't wait to read Bella's response.
lynne0731 chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
loved the ending question!
Flower66 chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
I really love this story, please update soon! :)
lynne0731 chapter 10 . 6/9/2011
awesome!
pilotnana chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
"What's the catch? I'm in prison" LMAO!

Besides the obvious SWOON over "Not when you're all I have." and "It's like you're always with me.", the best is in the little PS : "Why did you pick me?". Shit, I never thought about that before. No pressure at all *insert sarcasm here*, but how long before next update? Love you and yours/mine/ours Insideward :)
Lilo-A chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Yeah - I kind of felt my stomach drop too when I read the first sentence in Bella's last letter.

Boy - that last paragraph of this letter! No pressure there ...
orlanka chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
oh man - I could just picture Edward panicking as he read the first part of Bella's letter. Poor guy! Loving this story!
12,583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 792 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 812 .. Last Next »