Reviews for Inside Man
VampLuvah chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Awesome question Edward.! Can't wait to read Bella's response.
lynne0731 chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
loved the ending question!
Flower66 chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
I really love this story, please update soon! :)
lynne0731 chapter 10 . 6/9/2011
awesome!
pilotnana chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
"What's the catch? I'm in prison" LMAO!

Besides the obvious SWOON over "Not when you're all I have." and "It's like you're always with me.", the best is in the little PS : "Why did you pick me?". Shit, I never thought about that before. No pressure at all *insert sarcasm here*, but how long before next update? Love you and yours/mine/ours Insideward :)
Lilo-A chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Yeah - I kind of felt my stomach drop too when I read the first sentence in Bella's last letter.

Boy - that last paragraph of this letter! No pressure there ...
orlanka chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
oh man - I could just picture Edward panicking as he read the first part of Bella's letter. Poor guy! Loving this story!
JB30 chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
I love how they are getting more comfortable with each other through their letters. I hope Edward can find a job when he gets out. Loving the letters ooza!
liz3615 chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Love his first and last lines. That line in her letter freaked me out, too. lol Good thing he has a sense of humor. I'm liking the way that their friendship is forming.
jansails chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Going on the premise Edward is being honest with Bella because he really wants to have someone honest & real to communicate with & knows he must follow suit to experience the best of it:

Gawd, how can you not fall in love with his self deprecating sense of humour: "What's the catch? I'm in prison."

Edward's appreciative of every morsel of info about Bella's life he receives.

Edward feels hope because Bella's being herself, genuine, yet light, cheerful with him.

jansails/jan2
nightline chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Bella's last letter almost gave ME a heart attack, so I can't even begin to imagine Edward's reaction. Although I have a suspicion that he wasn't totally kidding about the uncontrollable sobs...

Somehow I think Edward is a good person, and always has been to some extent, who made bad decisions or got bad advice from bad friends to end up where he is today. I don't think the "eye opener" was necessary, at least not very much.
denverpopcorn chapter 10 . 6/9/2011
I adore her worldview:

"Yes, you have to live with it, but that doesn't mean it has to define you, either. Not everyone is going to write you off because of your past. Have some faith in yourself. I'm not optimistic because I'm young and naïve. I'm optimistic because it makes me feel better. Maybe if you weren't so down on yourself, the future wouldn't seem so daunting. I'm not in your position, but don't you think if you thought about what your life could be like that it would lift your spirits and help you feel more prepared? Not all spirals have to be downward."

You're creating some real characters I want to root for. Thanks for that!

dp
Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
OMG, he is breaking my heart! Seriously, I can't tell you what I feel when I read his letters. I can't wait for him to get out and hopefully there will be some face to face time for them. Some getting to know each other better. God listen to me I sound like a Lemonhoor! Oh who am I kidding, I am a Lemonhoor! Keeping my fingers crossed for there to be a lemon here.

Till next time...

bnjwl
shellwrx chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Very cool premise. I saw you tweet yesterday about this story. Excited to read about some Prisonward.
ReDish chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Fun back and forth. Keep the letters coming!
12,575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 792 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 812 .. Last Next »