Reviews for Inside Man
sassygirl156 chapter 10 . 6/12/2011
Bella's sarcastic sense of humor is most refreshing! Although the opening line of this letter is a real heart-stopper!
sassygirl156 chapter 9 . 6/12/2011
As I was reading, I looked to see how many reviews you had-I'm shocked, oddly. I'm enjoying the short, frequent letter updates, so the pacing is perfect for me. It's so hard for me to have any continuity when updates are few and far between, not to mention frustrating when there's a big gap from one chapter to the next.

Of course, I have questions about Edward's past and the details of his crime, but I know all will be revealed when the time is right.

It's sad to think of someone who ends up in prison at the age of 24 and has already been there 11 years. It's even sadder to think there isn't anyone in Edward's world to provide support while he's there. I can easily see how you'd lose any hope for a bright, fulfilling future based on the reality of the situation.

I always wonder where authors get the ideas for their stories. Care to share?
Just Me Alone chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
I love that she told Edward she would always make time for him...
loopylou992 chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
Another fantastic letter, I also want to know why he is in prison, it must be serious that have been in so long, just hope it doesn't shock Bella too much.

Loving the dynamic in this story.
cullen sandra chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
this letter is going to make edward smile, to know that she is always making time for him. just thinking how long will it take for them to meet once edward is out? i think we all want bella to pick him up outside the gates, but to keep it a little real it would be best to wait a while and continue with the letters/ emails.
acw1 chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
Mouthwatering chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
Man, she's sending the love. These two could find each other on different planets.
kymbersmith90 chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
I have to confess I was hoping for an update for this fic today so when I woke up and saw it in my inbox u was incredibly happy!

I am glad that Bella is starting to feel a little more comfortable with Edward and so is revealing more about herself. However, I'm worried that the information she is giving him may help track her down. Edward knows she is originally from Phoenix, that she moved to Seattle to start college because her father lives in the area, and that her mother now lives in Florida. Add to that he knows about her college would he not be able to use this information to track her down? I'm sure Edward wouldn't do that but she cannot be sure of that.

Im wondering what Edward will think about her vacation. I'm sure he will be happy that she is going but I think he will miss her letters. I also wonder what he thinks about her confession. She thinks about him often and he does too. Is that indication of feelings for each other? Is it even possible to fall in love through the written word?

Looking forward to a little more of Edwards mind,

Kym
FFFan1664 chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
Her swift apology is heartfelt. You can almost feel her horror of upsetting him so profoundly.

I can see that these two are well on the way to becoming firm friends.
gemini13me chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
Great job as always! I'm glad that you're trying to keep this as realistic as you can. I can't wait for them to meet in person .
Pyejammies chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
How very right she is to tell him to take any help which is offered.
Jackson Leigh chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
I really loved this letter from Bella. She enjoys getting his letters and always checked before leaving campus to see if she received a letter from him and if she did receive one...she would read them in her car. Loved it. I know that made him feel good...that she is enjoying his letters. I like her honesty!
SusanQ chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
I'm loving their easy communication. Looking forward to where you take this. :)
bikechick3 chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
This is just the sweetest fic, I love your pacing and the slow burn. I'm sorry I don't review every chapter but I'm reading on my iPhone and typing sucks.

Great writing, great character development, you really make me want to know more about B and E, and I love seeing in my inbox that u have updated!
FoxxyJ chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
I did a happy dance when i saw your update. I love this story SO much. that was a really heartfelt letter B wrote. I think E needed it after he kinda put himself out there in the last one saying how much he needed her letters. Perfectly done.

How's she going to get his letters on her vacation? I know early on they were only writing every two weeks but it seems like something has changed between them with those last two letters.

Thanks for the update.