Reviews for Inside Man
Le Crepuscule chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
I love the format and how you have given a different tone/ characterization to each of the characters, and how honest and real these letters are. Terrific job! I can't wait to see what else happens; it's going to be great, I can tell!
BellaSunshine chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
Aw, I'm in love with this story!

Ran out of chapters to read :(

It was rec'd on Twitter, btw.
Coriejo24 chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
I am so in love with this story. Can't wait for more :)
Burntcore chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
I wonder if Bella will write to him while she is in Florida. It was a very sweet letter to him.
Charmie77 chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
I can't get over how much I adore this story.
cheermom13 chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
love it
cakefaced chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
This letter feels like a major turning point- Bella is showing us that she gets something from Edward's letters; it's no longer just benevolence or curiosity that keeps her writing. Edward's constant gratitude automatically created a power imbalance, and Bella is starting to correct it by showing her investment. I love this fic so far, and can't wait for the next chapter!
twlighttina chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
Love this so much couldn't leave message last chapter ff was fail

Update soon. Please
gabs9 chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
Loved it.
nicekittyrawr chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
I swoon! Seems like Bella is really starting to care for Edward. I love that she's so open to being there for him. So in love with this story.
michelle0526 chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
Of course they were destined to meet! Can't wait for Edward's letter!
M-isforPigtails chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
She's getting a tan. Hm, I wonder if Edward will get all paranoid because she's leaving for a couple weeks.
mimimgr chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
amazing what you can learn about a person from a letter. love receiving mail, expecially hand written letters. that doesn't happen to frequently anymore. nice to see she felt a connection from the start.
MarchHare5 chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
I love her description of how she chose him... how she'd say to herself, "This guy seems nice, but it's not *him."

Nice way of mirroring the books in her telling him not to assume he knows best how someone should spend their time. :)

And "Until then, stay safe for me"? D'aww.

I think I said last time that he was beginning to fall for her, if he hadn't already. Seems to me the same can be said for her, and I love the way you're portraying this happening.

Beautiful job!
MilaSweetLips chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
Awesome letter. You can totally see how close these 2 are becoming. Bella keeps thinking about him and I wonder how that makes Edward feel? Can't wait to read more. When is Edward's parole?
12,728 | « Prev Page 1 .. 792 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 812 .. Last Next »