Reviews for Inside Man
MilaSweetLips chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
Awesome letter. You can totally see how close these 2 are becoming. Bella keeps thinking about him and I wonder how that makes Edward feel? Can't wait to read more. When is Edward's parole?
natalayx chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
"(Does that make me judgmental? I was just thinking of my sanity." - HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. Only thinking of her sanity. Because he writes in complete sentences. That is exactly something I would say. I wouldn't be able to deal with writing to people who don't write in full sentences... IT WOULD DRIVE ME MENTAL!

SHE IS SO EFFING CUTE. SERIOUSLY. "You're constantly on my mind" ARDYUKAGSYUFGAKJHSG. I SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO MEET! JESUS CHRIST WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TORTURE ME LIKE THIS? D: WHY CAN'T YOU JUST TELL ME HOW MANY CHAPTERS IT IS UNTIL HE GETS OUT OF PRISON AND THEY MEET. YOU EVIL TROLL. WAAHH.

She is totes gonna start crushing one him! (if she isn't already)

" I will always make time for you." - She's so... What's the word? Captivated? No, that's not it... It's not obsessed... She's... ATTACHED! THAT'S IT. SHE'S SO ATTACHED TO HIM. IT'S SO ADORABLE AND BEAUTIFUL HOW MUCH SHE CARES FOR HIM WHEN SHE'S NEVER EVEN MET HIM. OMG, I JUST LOVE THE E&B TOO MUCH.

Can't wait for the next chapter! YOU HAVE ME OBSESSED WITH THIS STORY. JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER FRICKEN THING YOU CREATE. Y U SO AMAZING?

I love you, I love you, I love you!
JazzyAbby chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
Always love reading these updates. Looking forward to seeing if Edward opens up about his past.
aswan86 chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
Loved it
kismit1496 chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
poor jailward - I can't wait to hear from him!
sandraev1 chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
Bella sounds just as happy to get the letters that Edward writes. I'm glad cleared up why she picked him. Thanks
jansails chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
That had to send Edward soaring :)

Bella admits from the very first, Edward's profile, his way with words drew her in.

Plus, Bella confesses how much she looks forward to seeing one of his letters in her mailbox.

Bella definitely lets Edward know how much their communication means to her.

jansails/jan2
Beans827 chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
Okay, I'm glad Bella at least felt remorseful for that awful little stunt she pulled! That was not nice! And yes, we all need to hear from Edward. It does sound like he has made a turn around though so hopefully he can get out soon. Love it still! Thanks for the update.
ECullen50Shades chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
You are building their connection so nicely!

xoxo
Bammers chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
Loved it and I'm glad shes sorry Did you tell her what she did to us *grunts and crosses arms* Thanks for sharing this with us and update when you can...
waitforme2 chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
I loved this letter. Something's changed with Bella and I'm curious to see how Edward reacts. I think she plans to stay in touch when he gets out. I love how this story is progressing. Can't wait to read his response!
brandylion chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
"Don't turn people away because you assume to know how their time is best spent. If you do it enough times, people will stop trying." Do I detect a bit of sass? I hope so. :) I was kinda hoping Bella would call Edward out for continually telling her not to help him. IMO, it's her choice, and if she wants to do it, it's not his place to tell her she shouldn't.
lala43 chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
Again, using few words has developed a character that some authors would have taken full chapters to create. This Bella is honest, sympathetic and wide-eyed innocent. I like her.
India2523 chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
I now have this story on alert...but I chose to read the real letters on your blog. More authentic that way. I am starting to feel the chemistry between the two of them despite his age and current living situation. Can't wait for his next letter.
blueeyes11354 chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
I hope her reassurances help him open up more. I see there's probably going to be a break in the letters though while she's on vacation.
12,729 | « Prev Page 1 .. 793 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 813 .. Last Next »